Chapter 11

Nali got to the parking lot earlier than Sooheon. Hearing the engine close by Nali saw Sooheon and waited for him to park as he took off his helmet "I think you should start waking up earlier. It sucks to see someone cry when they're drunk" Nali poking fun at him a little "What? That's the first thing you say to me?"

"It seems Hong Ajung is back at school. Can you tell her I want to see her?" Nali goes to class leaving Ji Sooheon a little confused about what just happened.

After some convincing Nali was able to find some free time with Hong Ajung. Sitting in the empty gym along with So Yeon; Hong Ajung's friend from class three "I heard you and Park Wonseok were close. But you know your story lack credibility, right?"

"What do you mean?"

"He told you that I was his girlfriend and that you lived in Busan" Nali nods as she confirmed those facts with Ajung. "The thing is...I was never his girlfriend"

Nali's eyebrows knitted together in confusion "What?"

"How could I be his girlfriend when we've never even kissed? We were never together. I have a real boyfriend. Park Wonseok lied his ass off to you" Nali pulls out her phone she shows Ajung a picture of the two together. Taking a closer look at the image Ajung scoffed "Wow he must've really tried his best to fool you even showing you this. I asked him for a favor I said will you be my fake boyfriend? I needed a fake boyfriend for a bit and he agreed. As you already know, I was going to join a talent agency. So in any case, Wonseok pretended to be my boyfriend a school too."

"So you and Choseok didn't go to Daebu Island together to eat grilled clams?" Nali's image of her brother starts to fall apart once again.

Sitting up straight "I have an allergy to shellfish. They're so severe that it would kill me." standing up now annoyed "Was he in a relationship with himself? Are we done?" Ajung looks down at her and just left before Nali could respond.

Left in her own thoughts Nali had to rethink her brother's life even more. After school, she went to places around Seoul to see if anyone would know more about Wonsoek.

Finding a cafe where Woseok supposedly took Ajung; Nali holds up her phone to the store name and found it a match. Walking up to the counter she asks a woman if she knew who this was; showing her a picture of Wonseok.

Unfortunately, the older woman didn't recognize who it was until a younger barista said that it was Park Wonseok. Nali ordered a drink and waited outside.

As the barista brought out her drink he took the seat across from her "I was in the same class as Park Wonseok my sophomore year, I'm Kwan Sejin

"This place is pretty far from the school. How did you end up getting a part-time job here?" Nali said as she looks around at the stores nearby.

Pointing across the street "I take violin lessons over there. I'm trying to get into a conservatory. I dropped out of Yongtan after finishing my junior year last year. I'm heading to the states because I'm applying to college in the U.S."

"I see"

The two went on to talk more about Park Wonseok and how his friend still thinks of him from time to time. "I would assume you and Wonseok were really close then?" Nali said

"He was a really good person. Thanks to him I was able to stay in school"
"He was a good person?" Nali questions again and Sejin explains that he was bullied and then Wonseok helped him defend himself. Sejin was bullied for having two dads and the school bullies made fun of him. Nali Thanked him for his time and lets him know if he knows anything else to just give her a call or text.

The following day Nali was about to get to school as she was walking away from her bike when someone said her name "Ok Nali" making her look to see where the voice was coming from.