Grian smokes Weed?

-A few months after the switch to a new season Grian had shattered his wrist. It's painful to shatter something especially when you're a builder.-

*It was the middle of the night and Grian was at his base in his bedroom. He was smoking to help relieve pain from his wrist and to calm his nerves because he wouldn't be able to build for the next few months*

"What am I going to do... I can't build... It's infuriating!" Grian said throwing himself into the bed.

* He lit a joint that he rolled and took a hit on it. He looked down to see he had knocked his book into the floor, Just Mercy, by Bryan Stevenson*

"I'll worry about that later.." Grian said to himself while he took his glasses off.

*knock-knock* Grian heard the door open slowly.

"Grian are you in here?" Scar asks poking his head in the pitch black room.

'It's Scar?' Grian thought and looked at his communicator for the time.

'It's the middle of the night.' thought Grian sitting up.

"Yea, I'm here" Grian said sitting on the edge of his bed.

*Scar opened a curtain to let in the moonlight, and looked over to Grian who was taking another hit*

"Babe, is that marijuana?" Scar asked confused.

"Yea, I smoke it when I get hurt or I'm stressed." Grian said putting the joint up to his mouth hitting it.

*Scar closed the door, walked to Grian and sat beside him pulling him into his lap with Grian blowing out the smoke*

* Scar looked closely at Grian admiring his beauty and saw his wrist.*

"What happened to your wrist?" Scar asked giving him a quick peck.

*Scar pulled Grian closer and Grian put his legs around Scar's waist and scar resting his hands on Grian's waist.*

"I was flying and bubbles ran into me then my elytra wouldn't open and my wrist didn't heal when I respawned and it's shattered" explained Grian twirling Scar's hair.

"Why are you up, it's 1:00 in the morning?" Grian asked Scar taking another hit of the joint.

"I had a nightmare that you died from permadeath and- and I had to see if you were okay.." Scar said hugging Grian with tears collecting in his eyes.

"Well I'm ok baby" Grian said smiling giving Scar a longer kiss.

"Do you wanna get a little high to get your mind off it?" Grian asks smiling.

"Sure, but I'm staying here with you tonight baby and I won't leave you alone" Scar said kissing grian.

*Grian took a puff and blew it into Scar's mouth then kissing him*

"Just relax I'm not going anywhere" said Grian reassuring Scar.

*After a minute or so Grian was looking at Scar's eyes*

"Your eyes are so pretty" said Grian softly smiling and blushing.

*Scar had heterochromia he had yellow-ish and a emerald colored iris.*

"Thank you, I love you baby" said Scar bringing his mouth to Grian's jaw.

"I love you too" Grian said as Scar kissed his neck.

"Mmm.. that feels good" Grian said pulling Scar's head up.

*Grian took another puff of the joint, it was out so he threw away the bud and blew the smoke into Scar's mouth*

*Grian put his hands on Scars shoulders then went down to his neck and kissed leaving hickeys*

"This- is proof- I'm still here-" Grian said between hickeys.

"Hmm~" Scar moaned closing his eyes.

*Grian stopped and kissed Scar again*

"I'm a bit hungry so I'm going to go get a snack, ok darlin'? Grian said to Scar.

"Yea, just hurry I don't want to be alone" Scar said only slightly blushing but his freckles lit up anyway.

"I will, I'll be back" Grian said giving Scar a peck and sliding off his lap.

*When Grian left Scar brought out his wings and stretched them for a bit*

*A little later Grian walked back in the room with some chips, chirping because instincts*

*Chirp - Chirp* Grian chirped happily.

*Scar giggled a bit from him chirping*

"Would you like some?" Grian said shutting the door.

"Yes please" Scar said scooting back so his back was on the wall.

*Grian sat beside him and they are some chips every once in a while Grian Chirping. After a while they finished the chips*

*Grian threw the bag in the trash beside his bed*

*Grian sat on Scar's lap*

*Chirp*

*Scar giggled again at his chirping*

"I can't control it" Grian said when his wings fluttered a bit.

"It's fine it's adorable.." Scar said pulling Grian to him.

"I love you Grian"

"I love you too scar"

*Soon enough they both drifted asleep*

______________________________

I hope you enjoyed 691 words without this. Now 781 with revisions.