Info and Chapter 1

For anyone that doesn't have time to read the description-
------
The Inazuma Archon, Raiden Ei and her wife, the Guuji of the Grand Narukami Shrine, Yae Miko, have 6 children.

The Balladeer, Scaramouche, 6th of the Eleven Fatui Harbingers, formerly. Mostly in fights with his younger brother, Reiko. Around 175 years old.

The Raiden Shogun, a puppet created by Ei to watch over Inazuma as she meditates in the Plane of Euthymia. Acts as the middle man between Reiko and Scaramouche's arguements. She is around 200 years old.

Raijin, oldest of the kitsune quad, roughly around 140 years old but looks like he's 16. Supposed to be the most mature but causes the most trouble with his kitsune siblings.

Reiko, second oldest brother, around 135 years old, looks like he's 15 tho. A role model for mischief. Often on fights with his older brother, Scaramouche. Most times he wins and gets what he wants.

Yukari, oldest sister of the quad, around 120 years old but seems as if she is just 14, most of the time stops her siblings from causing mischief but ends up joining them anyway and quickly gets into trouble.

Youka, the youngest sister of the kitsune quad, around 105 years old, looks like she's 10, she gets her siblings into trouble by telling on them to their mother, Ei.

These six always cause trouble for their parents, most of the time it's always just the kitsune quad, but sometimes they drag their older brother and sister into their mischief.

Let's see how Ei and Yae can juggle their work and stopping their kids from making mischief.

AU where The Raiden Shogun was created before Scaramouche and she is much kinder and more playful.

Let's get started. Also, often sex references and swearing.

------

"I'm telling Mommy!!" Youka screamed as she ran for their mother's office. "NO!! YOUKA YOU PIECE OF FUR GET BACK HERE!!" Reiko shouted as he ran after his sister, lunging at her, he grabbed the collar of her kimono pulling her back. "AHAHA!!" Youka screamed as she squirmed in her brother's grasp.

Scaramouche sticks his head out from his room, shared with Raiden. He sighs before going back in and faces the bathroom door. "Raiden! They're back at it again!!!" Scaramouche screams, before he heard his sister scoff. "Fuck off!! I'm taking a bath you idiot!!" Raiden screamed. Scaramouche eyes the door before bashing it down.

There he saw his sister naked, touching herself. "AHH! KUNIKUZUSHI!! I SWEAR!! GET OUT!!" Raiden exclaimed, turning red. "Try me Raiden, put it in. And. I'll. Tell. Mom." Scaramouche said. Raiden really tested Scaramouche and put a finger in. "Oh really now? Another one and I will tell Mom for real." Scara told her. Raiden actually tested Scara's limits and put two fingers in at the same time. "I'm telling Mom." Scara said running off. "KUNI WAIIIT!!!" Raiden screamed at the top of her lungs and grabbed a towel and wrapped it around her body tightly.

She ran after her brother, she found him in the living room with Ei, she grabbed her chancla and headshots him from the back. "OW! YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHI-" Another one hits him, in the face. "What did I tell you about cursing in this household? And you Raiden, pleasuring yourself again???" Ei said. "I'm taking away your phone privileges." Ei said firmly.

"Oh let her be Ei.~ It's normal for girls around her age to pleasure themselves. She's beginning to mature so leave her be to her shenanigans. And you Kuni, stop swearing all the time, your younger siblings might hear you." Yae said, firmly sealing Ei's lips with her left hand from behind.

(Yeah, Raiden is 200, but they like to think that their kids are teenagers, with Raiden being 18, Scara is 17, Raijin 16 as told and the rest follows as I've said in the description.)

"Go make some mischief for Mommy okay? Get your younger siblings on it too!" Yae said smiling softly, Raiden then ran to her room to get dressed. Scaramouche waiting impatiently after he already called his younger siblings. They all then ran out, making their way to Watatsumi Island to mess with General Gorou, and probably Kujou, they heard she was visiting her girlfriend.

"Aunt Koko!! Aunt Kujouuu!!" Youka and Yukari exclaimed, running to their beloved aunts. The two hugged the little ones as Raijin and Reiko bow down, respectfully. Raijin took the hand of the Lady Sangonomiya and gently kissed her fingertips. "Oh! You remembered how to greet 'excellencies' properly! How sweet~" Kokomi said smiling happily, she hugged her nephews shortly after.

"I mean, if Aunt Komi taught it, we would never forget." Raijin said, Reiko looked around pretty confused. "Where's Gorou? I thought he'd be doing his rounds at this time of day." Reiko asked, messing with his tail fur in the process.

"Oh, he's in the shrine, he had a bit of business to attend to with the troops. But he'll be out in a few hours." Kokomi said to the confused kitsune, he nodded understandingly. Raijin heard a bit of thunder. Gray clouds were grouped around Amukamo Peak. "Dear Archons not again." Raijin murmured to himself. Running in the direction of Amukamo Peak he pulled out his blade, faster than the speed of wind he made his way to said peak, lightning struck repeatedly in the same place, the core of Amukamo Peak.

(Bear with me, I haven't reached Inazuma yet I'm just relying on pics-)

Raijin eyes the core, it was pulsing quickly. His left eye turned black with his pupil turning a deep purple. A loud screech was heard before something broke free from the core. It flew up, rifts of wind slapping Raijin in the face, but he didn't even bother to flinch. He came face to face with the Thunder Manifestation, a creature that once terrorized the Inazuma Nation, only put to sleep once by the fabled, Traveller.

Raijin's eyes narrowed down to said beast. He heard grunts, a soft ethereal glow coming from beside him. "What are you doing here..?" Raijin paused, drawing his blade to his right side. "Zakaru?"

------

I'll leave you there byeeeeee