2. Duty to Fulfill

Reiner was serious, stern, and slow. He was among the most talented soldiers of her class, only rivaled by a few. There was passion in everything he did and in everything he touched. He was determined and "no" was never an acceptable answer for him. He was the incredibly sexy 2nd graduate of the 104th Cadet Corps. Christa knew Reiner had his eye on her, though Ymir would drag her away before he could even get a "hello" in.

Reiner was the very model of a good soldier, and people looked up to the man. He was also extremely popular within the class, being known as "the big brother". Christa thought the term was endearing and sweet. Reiner was too...even if he was a bit of an idiot sometimes.

When she and some of the other new Scout recruits were kept under watch by the veteran Scouts, Reiner seemed more than eager to get a touch of Christa's body. He had been that past month. He tried numerous times, always saying that they had a connection, and Christa finally broke not long before the 57th Expedition. Bertholdt could barely utter an apology on his behalf when she finally caved in.

She and Reiner spent the entire night with their bodies intertwined against each other. She couldn't deny that she didn't feel some sort of joy of being held. But it didn't feel right. After all, she'd already done this with Ymir. Still, she came back the next day as he requested.

She felt the rush, but the joy was slightly more dull. But she assured herself that it was different this time. She was doing it with someone else, so that meant it was different.

Reiner was lingering over Christa. Bertholdt looked at him concerningly. After finally having enough of Reiner's antics, Bertholdt took him aside. "Relax, it's fine, buddy," Reiner assured, but Bertholdt wasn't assured at all.

"Reiner, you're not allowed to love people in the military. It's distracting you from your real purpose," Bertholdt replied. He tried his hardest to get through to his friend, though Reiner was adamant that she felt the same connection he did.

The Scouts had moved to Utgard Castle. Night had fallen. Reiner was again looking at Christa. He thought of how extremely beautiful she was in bed with him a few weeks ago. Christa met his gaze. Reiner smirked and Christa blushed. Ymir shot daggers at Reiner.

Christa hated seeing those two fight and always got anxious when the two were within a 20 foot radius of each other. Ymir hated Reiner with every inch of her being, and Reiner could never keep silent about his achievements. That's "achievements" in quotes. But it was more than just a fight she was worried about breaking out. Those two were here for similar reasons, and Christa couldn't ever relax with them in the same room as her. She felt dirty. She felt even more dirty after she stupidly agreed to Reiner because she couldn't handle his nagging anymore. He was still a good soldier, just not a great comrade anymore.

Christa looked back down, riddled with anxiety. Ymir put her hand on her, causing her to flinch. "Leave her alone. You're scaring the girl for goodness sake," Ymir said as she gently patted Christa on the back.

"She just flinched when you touched her," Reiner remarked. "Maybe I'm not the one who needs to leave her alone." Ymir glared at him. Reiner made the better choice for once in his life by shutting up. Christa saw the look of relief on Bertholdt's face, but he noticed the similar expression she made when the two became quiet. He could only wonder what else Christa had to go through with those two.

Playtime's Over...

The Colossal and Armored Titans appeared from within the scalding steam. Reiner and Bertholdt were the spies within the military! Christa wanted to throw up when she saw Reiner, now the Armored Titan, emerge. She'd let him, an enemy, a Titan, touch her, please her, birds and the bees her! He was a spy! He saw every part of her! What else did he do after spending the night with her? Did he tell Bertholdt about it? He did. He definitely would've. Even though Bertholdt saw the entire begging transpire, Reiner probably described her body in DETAIL to him after it and how "good the experience was". That made one of them, at least.

She almost felt more bad for Bertholdt, who most likely did have to sit through a conversation as disgusting as that. She felt so stupid. And now, her captain would probably ask her about her relations to the Titan traitors that were hiding in the military. She could only pray she found an excuse to make up for all her promiscuity.

To say those two relationships didn't work out was an understatement. But...well, you'll never guess who she met...