3. This Is the Place for Me

The tall, muscular, hothead known as Eren Yeager. The man who could turn into a Titan and now recently, control them too. He was feared and hated, yet revered as humanity's hope for destroying the Titans. Christa, now Historia, would've laughed at the irony of another person towering over her if it wasn't for him trying to get her to open up.

Historia had been a quiet, empty shell of what Christa was. Eren was the first one who managed to break down her walls. He smiled at her and told her he liked this version of her better, the normal and stupidly honest girl.

Historia didn't know why he liked this version of her so much. If she wasn't Christa, then what good was she? What good was she if she didn't please people?

When the two were captured by Kenny's squad, Historia found herself in the embrace of an older man. She flinched as his arms wrapped around her, as he told her she was his father. Even though he was her father, she couldn't deny the way that his hands creeped up along her body made her want to kick and scream and run away. She didn't, though. She listened to his words.

She stood below Eren, who was gagged and chained in the Reiss' crystal chapel. Her father explained to her why it was important that this be done. Historia didn't really care. People had just used her. She didn't really have a lot of energy to fight, anyway.

However, when she learned of her father's own plans to use her, she was furious! She threw her father over her. The Titan serum that she almost injected herself was spilled all over the floor. Historia wasted no time in saving Eren.

Historia's retaliation against her father was to live for herself, ironically a thing she learned from someone who also used her to please themself. It didn't matter all that much. At least she was free of the people who had controlled her before.

Historia was then crowned Queen of the Walls after her father's death. She left the military and settled into life as the new monarch.

A few years into her reign, the idea of using the Rumbling had become a frequently brought up method to use in order to deter enemies from attacking Paradis. Problem was, Eren, now also recognized as the Founding Titan, couldn't activate the power on his own. But she couldn't either, as she would be chained by the vow renouncing war. The plan to use the Rumbling required for Historia to inherit any Titan power that wasn't the Founding Titan. Zeke was the person she was supposed to eat and inherit his Beast Titan. Eren despised the idea. Fuming, he defended her during the meeting without hesitation.

It was a little while later. Eren had come to see Historia for urgent news. He told her of his plan to unleash the Rumbling. Historia couldn't bear having knowledge of his plan. She begged him to remember that the people he intends to kill will be just like him and the other victims from the Titan invasion of 845. They'd be lost, confused, and full of hatred as they die.

Eren turned towards Historia, so his chest faced hers. Seeing him tower over her was nothing different. Hopefully what he had to say was...

"W-What?" she asked, eyes glossy with tears. Eren looked at her with a serious look.

"What would you think if we defied what the military wanted?" he asked her. The question was a little confusing.

"What do you mean by that?" she said in turn, avoiding the question. Eren put her hands into his.

"Would you hate it if I wanted to be here with you tonight? Would you mind if I said we have this connection?" he said. Historia's eyes widened. She had to stop the tears of horror from falling. Her arms fell limp. She stuttered out an answer. "I-I don't mind."

All she could think about how everything seemed to be repeating. It was exactly like how Ymir and Reiner had approached her.

Playtime's over...

Historia should've known that being in the same bed as Eren would lead into having sex. She didn't think he'd actually get her pregnant, though! After all, he was the one who didn't want to have children for the sake of having an heir to inherit a Titan. She was really chained down now. Of course, Historia would never let an opportunity go to waste. However, saying she was mentally ready to take this opportunity and not letting an opportunity go to waste are two different things.

So, yeah. That happened...wooo...