Chapter 7

Wonder: My creator has another special announcement.

Admin: I am officially back to updating my fanfics on a regular basis. I say fanficS because I also have a fanfic on my Quotev account that I never completed. I'm so sorry that it's taken me so long to update this fanfic. I understand if y'all are mad at me. I don't entirely know why it took me so long to update this. Was it because I just never had the motivation? Maybe. Well, whatever the true reason is, it doesn't matter now cause like I said, I am back to updating this fanfic. I will be updating this book once a week on Wednesdays. The same applies to the fanfic on my Quotev account. Also, I changed my mind and won't release the yandere MHA fanfic until this book is completed.

Wonder: I hope somebody is reading this book.

Admin: I'm sure someone is. Now, let's get started!

-In Deltarune-

Your Pov

"Don't worry m'am, you're safe here", rainbow dude says as the portal closes behind us. He lets me go and steps a couple feet away from me. This gives me the opportunity to look around and observe my surroundings. "1)What's your name?, and 2)Where are we?", I asked rainbow dude. He replied:"Like the others, my name is Sans, but you can me Ink". I nodded. "Nice name", I said in my head. "And to answer your second question: We're in an au called Deltarune". I raise an eyebrow. Deltarune? That's a weird name. "I created this au at the same time that I created UnderSwap and UnderFell, which are also different au's", he explained. Now I'm confused: Just how many au's exist? And are there other versions of me?

"I brought you to this au because I am currently the only person in the multiverse that is aware of this au's existence. Therefore this is the safest universe to live in. It is currently in a pacifist timeline", Ink told me. I asked him what a timeline is and he said:"It's a long story. I'll explain lat-oh wait a minute, I just realized that I was never told what your name is". I chuckled and told him my name. "That's the most interesting human name I've ever heard of", he replied. Thanks, I think?

Ink!Sans Pov

"Anyways, let's start walking. There's a certain someone that I'm gonna leave you here with. Someone that I trust the most out of anyone else in this world", I told y/n. She nodded and we both proceeded to walk down a sidewalk for a few minutes until we saw a red car and a house in the distance. Y/n pointed to it and said: "Does that red car belong to whoever lives in that house?", she asked me. I shrugged. "Probably. Though I doubt someone here would steal something as big as a car".

Once we got close enough to the house to where we were only a few feet away from the front door, me and y/n turned to look at each other. "Do you wanna stay here while I talk to her or do you wanna come up to the door with me?", I asked her. Y/n raised an eyebrow. "I'll come with you. Also, what do you mean by her?", she asked me. I told her that I'll explain in a little bit and walked to the front door with her. I knocked on the door three times, making sure that whoever was in the house would hear me. "Wow, you might as well be banging on the door", y/n commented. My "eyes" turned to question marks. "What do you mean? I always knock on doors like that".

Your Pov

Before I could say anything else, somebody opened the door. When I looked away from Ink and started looking at the person, I saw the women that he was talking about. "Why hello Ink. I'm glad to see you again", she said. The random goat woman looked down at me for a couple of seconds then looked back and Ink. "Is this a friend of yours?", she asked him. Ink nodded and turned to look at me. "Y/n, this is Toriel. Toriel, this is y/n", he said, introducing us to each other. Ink looked back at Toriel and explained my situation in perfect detail. As he was explaining everything, the look on her face would change. Mostly, it would range from sad to surprise, if that makes sense.

If I can't stay with this woman, I can understand. Maybe I can live in that park that Ink told me about.

I looked back up at the tall and furry goat woman and saw her smiling. "I would be happy to take her in. She will be safe here with me and Kris", she told Ink. Ink nodded as his "eyes"changed shape again. Weird, I didn't know that could happen.

-In DreamTale-

-In Nightmare's Castle-

Nightmare!Sans Pov

Me and Error have been in the throne room alone for the past 45 minutes trying to figure out how to get her back. "ֆɦɛ ʍɨɢɦȶ ɮɛ ɨռ ǟռ ǟʊ ȶɦǟȶ ɨռӄ ɦɨɖ ɦɛʀ ɨռ.", Error told me. I rolled my eye at him. "Of course she'd be hidden somewhere. What we're trying to figure out is where the hell she is.", I told him. He nodded. Suddenly, I got a really good and evil idea, making me smirk. "Glitch, I have an idea", I said. "աɦǟȶ ɨֆ ɨȶ?", he asked me. I told him:"We will go to multiple different au's and look for Ink. Once we find him, we'll confront him and give him an ultimatum: Either he tells us where y/n is, or we start a multiversal war between his gang and ours". Just by looking at Error's face, I can tell he's excited about potentially getting the opportunity to destroy multiple different au's and killing certain people that he thinks are abominations. "աɦɛռ աɨʟʟ աɛ ʟɛǟʋɛ?", he asked me.

"Now. Gather the others and tell them the plan", I demanded. Once Error left, I looked at my throne and laughed. It's going to be fun and entertaining putting Ink through pain once we find and confront him.

I c a n ' t w a i t.

A/n:

Admin: That's a wrap! I hope y'all enjoyed the newest chapter of this book.

Wonder: I bet people will LOVE what you wrote :3

Admin: I hope so. It's been awhile since I've written anything.