Chapter 13

Wonder: Only 1 more chapter to go until my creator is done with this fanfic!

Admin: You're right! Can't believe this fanfic is gonna come to an end very soon.

Wonder: Yeah, but all things have to end eventually.

Admin: You're right. Plus, I'm still gonna be writing Yandere!UnderTale fanfics. Hell, one of the fanfics that I'll be writing/updating after I'm done with this one is going to be a Yandere!UT fanfic. The other fanfic will be a Yandere!MHA book.

Wonder: When will you stop writing yandere books?

Admin: *shrugs* I don't know, but I know for sure that I won't stop writing books anytime soon.

Wonder: Before I forget, there's going to be a smut scene in this chapter.

Admin: Dammit! It was supposed to be a surprise!

Wonder: *giggles* Oops. Anyways, let's get started.

-In DreamTale-

-In Nightmares Castle-

-Nightmares Bedroom-

-Warning: Smut scene below! If you don't want to read it, then scroll past it until you get to the end of the scene-

Your Pov

Once we were at the castle, Nightmare made everybody except Error go to the dungeon. Nightmare grabs me with his hand and drags me to his room. As I was being dragged across the floor, I looked up at Error. Error looked at me and smirked, and I responded to that by flipping him off. Error frowned and looked away from me.

Nightmare stopped dragging me when we got to his room. After he let me go, he stepped away from me. "Take off your clothes. Now.", he said. I was about to refuse until I saw Error mouth the words: Listen to him, puppet. As I was taking off my clothes, I thought about slapping Error across the face because of the nickname he used for me. I decided not to slap him though because that will just make things worse.

I see Nightmare and Error take off their shorts, which reveal their cock. Error walks towards me until he's only a couple of feet away from me. "ɨ ȶɦɨռӄ աɛ ֆɦօʊʟɖ ʍǟӄɛ ʏօʊʀ ʍօʊȶɦ ʊֆɛʄʊʟ ռօա. ɖօռ'ȶ ʏօʊ ǟɢʀɛɛ, քʊքքɛȶ?", Error said as he wrapped a hand around his cock and placed the tip of it on my lips. I mentally sighed and opened my mouth, then inserted his cock into my mouth. Well, most of it. His dick's kinda big.

Nightmare was a few feet away as he watched me suck Error's dick. I took a quick glance at Nightmares cock and see that he has a boner. I mentally sighed again. "Great. Now he's probably gonna masturbate to me sucking another guys dick.", I said mentally. I turned my attention back to Error as his moans got louder. Suddenly, Error puts a hand on the back of my head and pushes my head to the point where his entire cock is now in my mouth. Luckily, I manage to prevent myself from choking. Since I want this to stop as soon as possible, I start sucking his cock more quickly, which makes him moan even louder. "ʏ-ʏ/ռ~!", Error said as he grabbed some of my hair. He pulls on my hair as his cock starts twitching, which means he's about to cum. He moans my name one last time, then cums in my mouth.

He lets go of my hair and pulls his dick out of my mouth, which gives me the opportunity to spit the cum out. Before I could do that though, Error covers my mouth with his hand. "ɖօռ'ȶ ʏօʊ ɖǟʀɛ ֆքɨȶ ɨȶ օʊȶ.", he said. I grab his hand and pull it away from my mouth using as much of my strength as I can. I held onto his hand tightly as I spit the cum onto the floor. I let go of Errors hand and look up at him. "Go.Fuck.Yourself.", I said to him. He growled and harshly slapped my face. "ɖօռ'ȶ ɖɨֆʀɛֆքɛƈȶ ʍɛ!", he replied. Suddenly I feel a tentacle wrapped around my waist and feel it pull me a couple of feet into the air. "Grab the rope. We're gonna need it.", Nightmare said to Error. Error nodded and walked towards a nightstand, then opened a drawer and grabbed something that looked like rope.