asylum

This was not requested, also it is a soft vore with unwilling prey. You are a doctor/employee

It was a normal day working at the asylum, working and talking with patients can be a bit.. hard sometimes. Just like my patient today, his name was sans. He was a skeleton from the underground. He was here because he ate his brother.

I don't know how a skeleton could eat food and it not fall out, guess it was some kind of magic thing for monsters. It was weird seeing him as a cannibal, but whatever.

                                       ×

It was time to see sans, your patient for the day. Sans was not the person you wanted to see today, the employees said he had been more aggressive with others lately. Saying he was lunging like he wanted to tear them apart, so he was put in a room with a muzzle and no windows.

So here you are sitting in a windowless room with a cannibalistic monster, you start off by asking some questions.

"Why are you attacking people sans?"

"Ha ha ha ha, I'm hungry don't you understand"

"Yes, but you should not be lunging at people"

"You should not be here.."

He sounded starved like a wild animal, he didn't sound the same. I slowly got up, "I'll be leaving now" while getting up and heading towards the door I heard what sounded like a growl of some sorts, not long after I turn around. Or at least I thought I turned around, this heavy force shoved me into the cold ground and pinned me there.

"Heheheh"

The laugh of you captor was sans, of course you knew it was him. Sans was the only person in the room, so why was he doing this.

Hel- your sentence was cut short as a hand slammed over your mouth

"Oh, don't try to call for help now. We're just getting started"

You were terrified of what was happening, the sound of metal hitting the floor caught your attention. The muzzle sans had on was on the floor and shredded, not wearable anymore. He chuckled seeing your scared expression, lifting you up.

You didn't even get the chance to call for help, as he opened his maw and shoved you inside. You squirmed but he held you tight, you could feel his tongue lick over you. You hated it, he gave the first swallow. It pulled your head and shoulders into his throat, you were surprised his swallows were so strong.

Struggling only made the process faster though, as he seemed to gulp you down in just 2 minutes. Seeming as he took this long, he was enjoying your flavor. But he was hungry and his belly made it clear, he swallowed. Sending you to his bulging gut.

He sighed in satisfaction licking his lips, as he looked down in his gut. Giving it a few rough pats, he leans against the wall. "I never thought you would taste so good" he groans, you push out on his stomach. You hear him chuckle " heh..heh.. your squirming will get you no where" he laughs.

You only continue "ahh~ yes, keep that up" you groaned in annoyance, as he teased you by patting his gut. You eventually got tired and stopped, maybe he will let you out later. Who knows, only time will tell

(Sorry this took so long, I didn't have motivation. But I am going to do the other requests now)