drip sans

Requested by @drip_sans

The evening was just beautiful, the stars were starting to show in the sky that changed from beautiful pink's and purple's to blue and black. You sigh loving this, it was always the best to live by the beach. You check the time and go Inside to rest, cant be up all night. You make your way inside and go to your bedroom. You pull up the covers and begin to sleep, but all good things must come to an end..

Few hours later..

You wake up, but not to what you would've hoped.. a skeleton had your legs in his mouth, you panicked and begin to claw at your bed. Trying to grab onto anything you could, but there was nothing.. he swallowed down your knees and you let out a little yip, he chuckled as he continued to swallow you. You could do nothing but helplessly squirm, he was already up to your lower ribs. He'd pinned your arms to your side and swallowed them too, he was on his knees as he swallowed you up. His belly bulging out as he continued.

He swallowed your body down and nothing was left except your head, you looked down at his belly.. that's where the rest of you was going, he chuckled one more time before swallowing you completely.. he stares at his guy before standing up and laying his belly down on your bed, groaning a bit when he applied some pressure.. pressing down on his belly to get some more squirming out of it, and he got just that.

He makes his way up and onto your bed before he speaks to you "man you were delicious, I wish i could keep you in there forever" he sounds happy, unlike you who's stuck in his warm, gross belly."let me outta here! He pats his belly a few times giving a small laugh "no can do buckaroo, I've never had a meal like this in ages, and I'm sure as hell not gonna give this opportunity up"

You groan knowing you're gonna be in here for a while, your squirming was starting to slow and he said something about it "aww, no more struggles? To bad.. well, better get comfortable.." he leans back against your bed, you sigh angrily.. the last thing you wanted to do was wake up to a skeleton eating you, let alone him mocking you for being so helpless.. you eventually stop and comes to your senses, taking a break and going back to sleep.. who's know maybe he'll let you out? Eh.. only time will tell.

(I'm sorry it took so long, school has been killing me for the last few weeks. I even had testing for two weeks straight! But, now that it's calmed down I'll try to post more, I've been having a lot more free time now because of it.. so, I'm sorry for not posting I'll try to do it more often. But, no promises)