part 1

The abondoned building seems empty, you thought to yourself. Maybe it's safe? Nah, but am I going to do it anyway...  Hell Yeah! The sun was setting in the horizon, perfect time to be doing this.

You were rethinking the decision because you don't know what was in there.. but you did it anyway because why not. It was now dark, dark dark. Pitch black outside, well better explore. Can't be here to long I might get caught and go to jail for trespassing, the building had a bunch of graffiti on it and shattered windows.

A strange noise caught your attention and a strange voice speaks from somewhere in the dark

"Oh how cute, a little snack has delivered itself to me"

Me? Was it talking about me? I went to hide, maybe he doesn't know where I am? But I guess it maybe saw me. I'm not gonna take the chance, it's voice speaks again.

"Oh come now, you cannot hide. I already know where you are"

Well that's bad, time to run. But of course the cliche part of the story, getting tripped and trapped within it's strong grasp. "Wow, your certainly Bigger than expected" you saw it.. no, you saw him. A skeleton, he looked.. terrifying.

He lifts you up above his mouth, ready to eat you like a snake.

"I'm going to enjoy this" he says as his   tongue lick his non-existent lips,  he lowers you down over his open maw. N-no mpphh! Your protest is muffled as his tongue licks over you face, he groans in delight. Your head is a noticable bulge in his throat.

He continues licking you, he keeps making groans here and there taking his time. He knows you can't escape.  Swallowing again your shoulders and torso go down as well, God damn his gulps are strong.

Taking two smaller swallows he gets the rest of your body down into his throat, he finishes by taking one last gulp.

he lets one press up against the bulge in his neck. Squeezing you a few times as you go down into his belly. He laughs

"Mm, you were ok. Not the tastiest thing Ive has but you were still good"

Was that a compliment or an insult? Does it matter, no. Your squirms are restrained a bit by the walls surrounding you, it was hard to struggle. Ugh, this was gross.

"Your sweet squirms do nothing but please me, but do continue," yay, now I'm trapped in here "and don't worry you'll be let out soon" that makes me feel better. You think sarcastically, you sigh. Well I'll continue to rethink my life choices as I wait. That's all I can do at this point.

(Hey, short notice here. I have 3 days left today school, once it's done I'll  have the summer to post stuff. But no promises that I'll be able to always post, and if the stories are eto short just tell me. I'll fix it)