Chapter Six

Niall’s POV:

I got to my car. I sneak one more look at Victoria before she closes the door. I sit in my car just smiling. That was a great night. I can’t wait for tomorrow. I drive home.

*15 minutes later*

I pull up outside the house I share with my band mates. I slowly walk up to the door with a smile on my face. I open the door to find four grinning faces staring at me. I step inside and they all attack me and tackle me to the ground. I get up and walk into the kitchen and grab a snack. I walk into living room to see all four boys sitting on the couch waiting for me to tell them where I had been. I just walk in, sit down and put the TV on.

*1 hour later*

The movie’s just finished and all four boys are still staring at me, but they finally give up and one by one they trail upstairs to bed. When they are all upstairs, I lay out on the couch and smile to myself and slowly drift off to sleep.

Victoria’s POV:

I flop onto the couch, I can’t believe what has just happened. I just went out with Niall Horan. I can’t get that into my head. I text Marni asking her to come over tonight. I slowly drift off to sleep.

*1 hour later*

I get awaken by knocking on the door. I drag myself off the couch and go to get the door to greet Marni as she comes in. She puts her bags down on the floor and plonks herself down. Then all of a sudden she bombards me with questions.

“How was it? What happened? Did you enjoy it?” she questions.

“Calm down!” I plead. She soon calms down and so I carry on. “It was really great, I felt so comfortable around him, we just talked about anything that we could think of and it was so fun. I’m meeting him again tomorrow in the park!”

“OMG! I can’t believe that you are meeting up with Niall Horan again!” She shouts.

“I know but I have a slight problem...” I sighed. “I think I’m falling for him.”

“That isn’t a problem you silly girl, just act normal and you never know what will happen” she says with a wink.

“Oh, okay. It’s getting late now we should go to bed” I exclaimed.

We get out the covers and put them on the floor downstairs and within minutes our eyes slowly close.