2

Isabella's Pov.

I finished getting out of the warm shower I didn't want to leave and get dressed in dark blue jeans and a white button up only leaving the top three buttons undone and put my shoes on heading downstairs.

I entered the kitchen to make some coffee. Once it's done I sit down on the stool and take a sip of the coffee feeling relief when it hits my tongue. The history I have with those boys runs through my mind.

Flashback

When I walk towards the front lawn I see Damon and Stefan Salvatore playing together. I smile and watch them for a while longer before they notice my presents. I accidentally let out a chuckle when they tackle each other to the ground.

Apparently they heard me because they both snap their heads towards me and quickly get up. I laugh at their sudden shyness.

"There is no need to be embarrassed or ashamed, you two are simply having fun." I tell them as they walk closer to me.

They both look at me and observe me, studying me with their eyes.

"You know it's rude to stare." I tell them jokingly. Their eyes widen and quickly look away.

"Oh lighten up boys I'm only joking." I say as I pass them.

I walked towards the ball they were playing with and pick it up I turned towards them and smile.

"Father says that studying is more important than playing some silly game outside." Stefan tells me. I raise an eyebrow at him and smile in amusement.

"Well your father is out of town. I don't see him anywhere. Do you?" I ask them.

I smile when their smile's from before return on their faces.

I smirk and slowly walk towards them. They look at me confused and suspicious. Once I'm a few feet from them I sprint towards the entrance of the garden with the ball in my hands.

When I run a pretty good distance from them I turn and my smile slowly drops to confused when I don't see them following behind me.

Before I get the chance to react two arms wrap around me and start tickling me. I scream in fear of whoever has captured me before I'm being put down.

Then hands are gone. I fall to the grass on my butt and take a deep breathe in before laying completely on the grass. I close my eyes and relax. Letting the sun hit my skin the beautiful ring on my finger made by me is the only thing keeping me from burning.

I then feel two other figures feeling in the empty spots besides me. I turn to look at both brothers on either side of me who are already looking at me. I smile and look back at the sky I haven't felt this feeling in ages. It's a good feeling. Lexi would be proud of me I think as I drift off.