Water Girl - Chaerji Pt. 1

Yeji G!P

This story has two parts. And yes this is the story I accidentally deleted. Enjoy.

:)

Yeji Pov

It was lunchtime so I went to the gym. Since the guys are doing their own thing I just like going to the gym since it's less crowded and it's quiet there too.

Hi I'm Yeji, the first girl at my school to join the football team, the JYP Bears. My position is Running Back, number 45. Which I'm really good at.

As I entered the gym I saw a girl walking into the canteen room where they teach cooking class. I don't know why but just out of curiosity of what she was doing I followed her. I entered without her knowing because her back was facing me.

As I closed the door and turned in my direction and jumped a little.

"Sorry i didn't mean to scare you" I said walking around the table

"No it's fine I didn't hear the door open" she said

It's Chaeryeong, our water girls. She gives us our water bottles during games and practices. And also she's the one who also makes us Gatorade too.

"What are you doing back here" I asked

"Coach Kim told me to fill all the bottles with Gatorade for the game tonight" she said

"Mind if I can help I mean your really the only one doin it and I know it's a lot of work" I said

"Sure you can help just grab the powder in that cabinet over there and I'll grab the bottles" she said

I did as she said and went to the cabinet and grabbed 3 packs of Gatorade powder. As she grabbed the bottles in the crates. She opened the tops off of all of them and she said to pour some of the powder in the bottles.

I poured the same amount in every bottle before putting water in them and we shook them before putting ice in the bottles and putting them back in the crates for later. Then we put them in the fridge.

"Damn I can't believe you do that all by yourself" I said

"Well that's the whole point of being a water girl, usually Karina comes and helps me but she's out today" she said and smiled

Damn I love her smile. It's like rays of light hitting you right in the face.

"Well maybe when Karina's out maybe I could help you since i don't wanna be with the guys all lunch, they get crazy sometimes" I said

"I can tell trust me" she said

Just then the bell rang meaning we had to go to class.

"Well I'll see you tonight Chaeryeong and during practice" I said putting my hands in my jacket pockets.

"I'll see you then Yeji" she said and patted my shoulder

I waved goodbye and left to go to my locker. My locker was right next to my friend Kurt who's quarterback on the team. He's a nice but goofy guy and he plays too much but most of the time he's a nice guy.

I was getting my notebook for algebra when he came up to his locker.

"Hey Yeji where were you during lunch" he asked

"I was in the gym playing on my phone" I lied

"Why didn't feel like eating or something" he said grabbing his books for his class

"No just didn't feel hungry" I said closing my locker before leaning on it

I suddenly saw Chaeryeong pass by and when she saw me she smiled and waved at me. And of course I waved back smiling as well.