Don't Mess With The Mafia's Wife - Ryeji

Ryujin's pov

I saw earlier that a guy was trying to hit on my wife, I don't let anyone touch what's mine. I got mad and tried to find the guy again, he needs to be taught a lesson not to mess with my wife or there will be consequences.

"Listen y'all I want y'all to fine this man and bring him to our hideout and of he doesn't coroperate y'all know what to do" I said to my men

They all nodded and went to find him. I sat on my chair in front of my desk and went through emails and other junk shit. About 2 hours past when I got a phone call from one of my men.

"Ms. Shin we found him his name is Kim Taehyung, where at the hideout right now we tied him up in a chair" he said

"Very well I'll be there in a few make sure he doesn't do anything to escape and stay there with him" I said and hung up.

I got out o my chair and grabbed my jacket and went to my car. I texted yeji, my wife and told her that I would be home late. She said it was fine and I put my phone away.

When I got to the hide out which is a abandoned house where we kill our victims.

When I entered I was greeted by my men and then went to where the man was, he was tied in a chair with his mouth was covered by a white cloth. I went up to him and took the cloth out of his mouth.

"Why are you doing this please I won't do it again please spare me" he begged

"Well then I'll give you a chose... Untie him and make sure he doesn't do anything he will regret" I said and turned away and went to take off my jacket and give it to my men. I then pulled out a large pocket knife and pointed it towards him.

He's on his knees looking up at me.

"So I'll give you a choice face, leg, or arm" I said

He didn't say anything but looked at me.

"Listen please I'm sorry for what I did I didn't even know" he said

I went up to him and grabbed him by the neck choking him a bit.

"You should've, knowing that was my wife and nobody's touches her" I said and threw him on the ground.

I walked to where my men where and turned back around.

"Now which one would it be" I asked

He didn't say anything again but looked at me with the thunder of the rain.

"I guess I will pick then" I said and started walking towards him with my knife in hand.

"No no please please I'm sorry I have a family" he said backing away

" And I'll make sure your funeral goes well" I said

Before, I grabbed him by the hair and swinged my knife across his face, blood running down his face her started screaming in pain. I went back up to my men.

"Give me my gun" I said to him and he give it to me

I went back up to him, he's still crying with blood running down his face.

"This is what happens when you mess with me or my wife and now you pay the consequences" I said before shooting him in the head making blood spatter away where on the walls and on me.

" Clean this up and get rid of the body y'all did good work today y'all can go home after, have a goodnight sleep and I'll see y'all tomorrow" I said before leaving with my jacket in hand.

I got back to my car and went home where my wife is waiting. I open the door to see her sleeping on the couch with the TV still on. I smiled at her seeing how cute she is when she's sleeping. I went up stairs and changed our of my clothes that are now covered in blood and put it into the dirty basket before going back downstairs where yeji's at.

I turned of the TV and picked up yeji in a bridal style and walked up stairs to our room. I laid her down on her side and then went to my side and pulled the blanket over us. I then heard a groan come from yeji.

"Oh it's you Ryujin" she said

"Yeah it's me sorry for being out so late I needed to handle some business at work" I said

"Well I'm glad your home" she said and pulled me in for a kiss.

She then hugged me tight with her arms around my neck.

" I love you ryujin" she said

" I love you too baby" I said

After the small talk we went to sleep.

End of story