Spanish Tutors and Exploding Cakes

"Cake delivery for Mrs. Northbrook," I heard Oliver say. He walked in to our second period class and handed her a "cake". Brady had devised an evil but completely genius plan to get back at her for giving us a failing grade on our last group project. Who knew a 2000 word essay had to be 2000 words? With the four of us, that's a whopping total of five hundred words each! Yeah, I can do the math and that is still A LOT of words if you ask me.

"Oh, how sweet! You remembered it was my birthday! Who is this from, Mr. Oliver?" Mrs. Northbrook seemed overjoyed to have students like her enough to give her a cake. Students give teachers cake for one reason- so they can have an excuse to throw a party and get out of doing actual work all period. This wasn't our reason, though.

"From Brady, Liam, Nate, and myself of course," Oliver said with a little bow before he exited the room hastily, not sticking around to face our teacher's wrath. Well, lucky for him, but Brady and I were in her class at this period! I was going to kill him later for saying our names, too!

"Aww, gentleman, that is so sweet. Since you are in my class period, I'll cut the cake and we can all share, okay? So thoughtful of you fine young men," she said, digging around in her drawers for a cutting knife we use for occasions such as this.

Mrs. Northbrook put the knife to the cake, which was not exactly an actual cake. Since it was a balloon covered in mounds of whipped cream and sprinkles- POP!

The cake splattered all over her face and on different articles around her desk. Mrs. Northbrook's mouth hung open and she looked beyond shocked, until the fact that she had been pranked finally registered and her face turned to one of rage as the class continued to laugh at her. Brady snapped a photo with his phone and I stopped the recording button on my video.

"NATHANIEL LOWE AND BRADY COLLINS TO THE OFFICE NOW!"

It's safe to say that we were going to be moved even further down Mrs. Northbrook's black list, if that was even possible. Brady and I quickly shot out of our seats and traveled to the principal's office since she still had the sharp knife in her hands and was pointing it at us menacingly. Well, at least that teacher got what she deserved.

As we walked down the hallway, we heard a loud thump. Brady looked at me, confused and we rounded the corner to see messy brown hair thrown up in a bun. The girl was standing over Tony, clutching one of his precious Terminator photographs in her hand. She wore sunglasses, concealing her face, along with a grey hoodie and some jeans. Who wears sunglasses in the middle of a winter day inside a high school?

"Give me the money," she said, practically growling as she pulled up Tony with one hand and pushed him against the wall. His eyes widened in what could only be fear as she threatened him and hurt him.

"Please, I'll get it by next week. I already spent some. I didn't know you wanted cuts. You've never asked before," he said, weakly. What had I walked into the middle of?

"Listen to me, and listen to me now. I now need the money and I need it by tommorow night, or I will come after you, and you will wish I had killed you sweetly instead of beeting you to death, got it?" She threatened.

Tony gulped and nodded. Brady wasn't by my side anymore. I noticed he had approached the girl and Lord knows what he was thinking. Her head tilted to the side as she caught a view of him in her peripheral vision.

"Please don't hurt me!" When Brady noticed she had seen him, he shrieked like a girl.

"What were you trying to do, huh, Brady?"

"I was uh...OW...I was going to...OOMPH...takeoffyoursunglassesbecauseIwanttoknowwhoyouare," he said, muttering the last part quickly as she was laying thick jabs to his stomach.