Finding Eleven

Maddie's P.O.V:

We decided to go and try to find will. It was raining and quite cold. 'How can boys handle this' I thought to myself as me and the others rode our bikes yelling will's name. I was worried about will and my mind kept telling me things I did not want to believe. We kept biking when I saw something. I rode over to the person and set my bike down. The boys followed my actions and saw what I was looking at. When we came closer, they shined their flashlights into her face. "Guys stop," I told them. They turned their flashlights off as I walked to the girl. She backed away so I stopped where I was. "I'm not going to hurt you, I just want to get you out of the rain," I reassured her. They boys looked at me like I was crazy. She ended up following me and I told her to get on my bike. We rode back to mine and Mike's house while the girl held onto me tightly.

{Time Skip}

I gave her a towel and sat next to her while the boys asked her so many questions. I got up to get her some clothes to wear when I heard Dustin clap in her face. "Dustin stop," I told him. He just backed away from her. I came back and handed her the clothes and told her they were clean. She tried to change right there but I stopped her while the boys screamed "NO," over and over again. I lead her to the bathroom and told her to change in there. I went to close the door, but she stopped me. I told her that I would only have it open about 3 inches. "I will be right outside the door while you change, just call me if you need something, ok?" I asked her. She nodded her head. The boys were saying she was crazy, and I told them to cut it out. "No Maddie, there is something wrong with her," Lucas said to me. "I don't care Lucas; she is still a person, so she has feelings too," I said to him, and they got quiet. "WE WENT OUT THERE TO FIND WILL NOT SOME WEIRDO," he yelled. "She is not a weirdo Lucas," I told him getting a little annoyed now. "WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING HER? DO YOU LIKE HER OR SOMETHING," he yelled back. "Even if I did, what does that have to do with anything," I asked him. "I WANT TO FIND WILL AND GET HIM BACK THAT IS WHY," he yelled. "I DO TOO BUT IF IT MEANS GETTING YELLED AT AGAIN BY THE CHIEF THEN I DON'T WANT TO TAKE THAT CHANCE," I yelled back with a tear running down my cheek. Lucas just stood there, feeling bad about what he said. "Here is the deal, the girl sleeps here tonight," Mike told them. "You are letting some stranger stay at your house," Dustin asked. Mike then explained a plan to them, but I zoned out. 'Do I like her; I mean she is pretty but what would they think if I said I did like her' I thought to myself, 'or better yet, what would Mom and Dad think' I kept asking myself. 

{Time skip}

Lucas and Dustin left but Mike and me were still down in the basement talking with her. We found out her name and we told her our names. We told her goodnight and went to leave to go to bed. That night I couldn't sleep and kept asking myself these questions then I questioned my sexuality. I was then able to fall asleep.

Mike put a waffle in his jacket pocket, and we went to the table, and we were eating fast so that we could go check on El. "Slow down Mike, you too Maddie, that's disgusting," Nancy said to us. "Do a lot of studying last night," Mike asked her. "Yeah Actually, I did," Nancy responded with. "What is your test on again? Human anatomy," I said as I was sitting next to her. She got mad at that and kicked my chair, so I kicked hers back. "Hey what is going on here," Mom asked us. "Nothing," we all three said in sync.

Me and Mike went down to the basement to bring El food. When we found her with my super Com. Mike gave her the plan, but she said no. "No?" me and Mike asked, and she just said no back. She explained to me and Mike about these 'Bad Men' which I had no clue at the moment but guessed I was going to later. We were called so that we could go to school. We went back to our house with our bikes and were showing El around our house. I zoned out but was brought back when I heard the 'Lazy boy' went backwards. We were in Mike's room while he was showing her his toys. She saw the picture of me and the boys winning the contest, but she was staring at Will. Mom came back so we hid El in his closet. We were telling Mom that we were sick, but she wasn't mad because of Will being missing. We heard a thump and Mom asked if someone was here. "No," me and Mike said. We went back to Mike's room and opened his closet to see her crying. she got up and came over to me and hugged me while still crying. "Is everything okay," Mike asked her as I just continued giving her a hug. She said she was fine, but we knew that she wasn't but didn't want to push her into telling us something. I went to go to my room but El followed me. "What," I asked her. "Stay," she told me. We stayed in Mike's room and we at on his bed.

{Time skip}

Lucas and Dustin were now here and were in Mike's room talking about she knew Will. They started arguing and Lucas came up to her and screamed in her face. "DO YOU KNOW WHERE HE IS," he screamed in her face. "Lucas stop it, you're scaring her," I told him. He started saying how they should take her to mine and Mike's mom. Mike then told them why they can't, and Lucas didn't believe it. He went to go tell our mom, but the door slammed. He went to try it again, but the door slammed again then locked. I looked at El and her nose was bleeding. "Did you do that," I whispered to her. She nodded her head and I found out that day that she had superpowers. The boy's looks on their face were priceless. They started asking her questions while she just placed her head on my shoulder. My face heated up at this. I didn't know if the boys could see my face, so I put my head down and I think El saw how red my face was because she giggled, and the boys stopped. They looked at me and I looked up at them and put my head back down not wanting them to start asking me questions. 'Lucas was right, I do like El' I thought to myself. Lucas had a grin on his face but was still mad.

A/N: I made more changes, sorry, but I am glad I added more instead of leaving you guys on a cliffhanger. Bye guys, see you in the next Chapter.