Family Troubles Part 2

Pov: Marcus

Sitting in the seat with Skylar we were telling stories. "How bout when Sky fell into the pond!" Oliver laughs along with the twins.

"That's not funny you 3!" Sky yells.

"Yes it was you just fell out of nowhere. Just walking along the side then SPLASH!" Fred says through laughs.

"Enough! With stories... I'm going to check on my sis Marcus stay here."

"Guys I know we don't get along. Buy I think we should try for Sky's Sake." I say as soon as Skylar is out sight.

"Yeah I agree," Oliver says.

The twins look at each other " us too."

"You too what?" Skylar says.

"Can't wait for Christmas!" The cover there tracks up.

"Okay," Skylar looks at me.

Skylar's pov:

I lay my head on Marcus' shoulder next thing I knew I wasdozingoff. I felt someone tap my shoulder as the train slowed. The guys didn't really talk about anythinginteresting. I open my eyes looking up at Oliver.

"This is my stop," He smiles "I'm staying with myaunt and uncle."

"Aww.. Okay," I stand and hug him.

"I'll always be there to help you just let me know Sky," He whispers in my ear before kissing me on the cheek.

"Thanks," I whisper back pulling away. I smile and nod as he walks away after saying bye to Fred and George.

Fast Forward>>

We got at platform 9 3/4 and we slowly got off the train I saw Tyler who gave me one look beforedisappearingthe other way.

"I'm going to miss you little sis," I feelFredhug me.

"Yeah we will," George hugs me.

"I'll miss you too," I hug them both back. "Write me or I'll make your life living hell."

"Promise!" They say. I wave to there family smiling at Ginny she was my favorite girl that wasn't related to me. When I would spend the night with the twins I would do her hair and talk about her brothers. When I was in first year I was just like the twins a prankster but as I got older I mature more then they did. I enjoy myself a good prank. But I'm a young lady now and need to behave like one. EWW.. I sound like my mother.

"Marcus," I say holding his hand now we stopped at my meeting place. My mom comes up hugging me and my dad too. "Mom and dad I missed you! This is Marcus Flint," I watched my fathers face harden and my mothers looksurprised. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner."

"It's okay," My father says. "I'mNicolas Harris and this is my lovely wife Jenny Harris."

"Mr. and Mrs. Harris it's a pleasure to meet." He shakes there hands as I see my cousin.

"Melody," There was a harsh tone in my voice. I hated this female. She may be my cousin but I hate her. She tries to steal every dude I bring home. So I stepped closer and whispered to Marcus. I whisper to Marcus. "That is Melody she is a total whore I hate her. Try not to be alone with her because she will use love potion to get you in bed with her."

"Hi I'm Melody Hill," She smiled nicely." I go toBeauxbatons Academy of Magic."

"Yeah this is MY BOYFRIEND Marcus Flint," I say sharply.

"I wasn't talking to you SKYLAR!!" She snaps.

"Skylar Candace Harris!" My mother says. "That is not a nice way to treat your family."

"Melody Lilly Hill you need to stop" My father adds. "Why can't you to just get along?"

"Because she is a Man Stealer dad that's why!" I say.

"That is not true. You're the man stealer."

"What!?! I never stole one guy," I say.

"So!" She says." You wanted to."

"At least I didn't take someone's boyfriend!" I raise my voice a little. My parents were getting pissed so they walked away with the bags resized small enough to fit in your pocket." And I will not let you touch Marcus so back off."

"Calm down baby shh..." Marcus says whispering in my ear. "Or do I have to shut you up." He voice changed very sexual tone. I smile trying not to be turned on. This was going to be a hard ride home.