Anemsia Part 7

The Last day of school>>

I walk To the train I was spending summer with marcus. His family was going on Vacation but it was fine to stay in his house. 

At his house>

walked in it was amazing a huge mansion I admire it was creepy but yet beautiful. 

"SKylar?" I turn around when marcus calls me.

"Yes," I say he walks over to me leading me upstairs. He gently kissed me pulling me on the bed.

Fast forward>

"WE got to stop doing that before we have a kid." I say.

"I wouldn't mind a kid." He said kissing my neck.

"Marcus... I love you. I never tought you be the one to take my heart. Your suppose to be my enemy."

"You've always been in mind. At first I tought it was just lust. But if it ws lust I wouldn't of wanted to punch oliver in the face. That's why I pulled you in to kiss me. Because if it was lust you wouldn't of been able to stop me. As much as it pain me to say it I would of hurt." He says. "I'm sorry,"

"But you didn't do it so why are you apologizing." I ask.

"Because Skylar I knew I could of hurt you bad and I still did it." He say pushing hair behind me ear. I wrap the blanket around me. Standing taking his hand I kiss his fingers tips.

"I love you and that won't change." I walk into the bathroom leaving the door open i start the shower getting in.

Fast forward>>>>

I wake up one morning and walk downstairs sitting on the couch when the foo chimney turns green.When a stern looking women stepped out with long straight black hair and the most beautiful golden eyes I've ever seen. Folllowed by a Tall evil looking man. Who had the darkest black eyes and hair I've ever seen. Marcus walked in the room.

"Mother... Father?" He asked.

"It get sceduled here due to damage to the previous building. " The women said carlessly not really eveing acknowledging Marcus. His father just stares at me with the look which scares me.

"Father... Mother this is my girlfriend Skylar Harris." Marcus says.

Later that day>>

I was walking when I overheard Marcus and his parents talking so I went in his room and left the door cracked and listened.

"Now Marcus you know better." His mother said. Was I not suppose to be here?

"Mother.." Marcus Groaned.

"Your mothers right you can sleep her and use her as her toy but you can't love her! She's a grffyndor. You might as well join their side." Marcus father says aggersivly.

"I'm not in love with her she just thinks I am. I lust for her. Thats all I want." I hear Marcus say.

"Good because we have a deatheater family with a lovely daughter to be bretrothed." His father and mothersaid.

"Who? "Marcus asked.

"Nikita Keen" His mother say i can almost hear the smirk on her face.

"I can't marry her I hate her." Marcus says.

"I hated your father and you see were we are now." She said.

"I refuse to I will marry someone else Just give me time to think." MArcus says. I hear him walking to the door. I am bout to grab my wand to summon my ballon. The heart necklace gave off half black half purple as my tear landed on it. MArcus grabs my wnad closing the door locking it.