End Part 10

Waking in our hotel bed since we were visiting his family in Russia. I get dress walking out on the bacony of the overveiw of the city. I smile as snow was falling Vincent came out.

"Want to go for a walk," He wraps his arms around my waste kissing me. I Smile nodding let him lead me down to the street we were walking we were in the red square. When I turn to him to see why he wasn't holding my hand. He was on one knee. With a beautiful black box in hi hand sitting in the box was a ring it was two hearts intertwined with a daimond in the middle where the hearts overlapped. It was in a sliver frame. I was speechless. I began to cry. "I love you with all my heart. Sky will you marry me?" 

"I-"I kneeled to his level "I love you too. Yes I will marry you." I kiss him.on the cheek before standing. He slipped the ring on my finger. Pulling me close and kissing me passionately. He takes my breath away and Two is better then one. I smile at him.

Fast forward>

I go straight to the weasleys shop when I got home a year ago. And Show them my ring. Oliver was there as well he hugged me and smiled. He really liked Vincent they had became great friends. So had Vincent and the twins. 

Closer to wedding>

It was Getting bad with voldmort. So i kept my mind on my wedding we had recently went to Bill's wedding that attack was horrible.

"Baby," Vincent kissed my neck. "Just one movie?" 

"I can't to much to get done in two weeks for the wedding." I say filling out invations.

"Please just one show?"He plays with my hair. This went on all night.

LAter> 

We evaropted to hogwarts when we got the message from lupin that there was going to be as battl.e We pepared ourselfs. When the broke the barrier hte gaints were destorying the statues. I was ifgthing back to back with Vincent when A expolsivion killed my deatheater I turned around. Vincent got killed as I turned around. By Belatrix who smirked and ran off. I knelt to Vincent crying. 

"Ahh... You" I look up seeing Lucias Malfoy. 

"What?" I snarl.

"No need to be aggressive since all I wanted to tell you was your lucky." He smirks.

"Why? My friends and family and being killed and My Fiance." I yell.

"Because To keep Marcus one of our best fighters on our side we can't kill you." He laughs before running off.

"I frown then seeing a opprunity. I run to were the most fighting was happening. Killing death eaters who werent aloud to use deadly magic on me. When one swooped me up and pushed me in a closet taking my wand and throwing to the side I watched were it landed it rolled under the table and hit the wall staying there. Locking the door I was stuck. Finally I was let out. I see George and fred laying on the ground in the background. I run over crying. 

Later>

They had Harry he was dead. I looked down hope was lost. But when he killed voldmort and the deahteeaters began to run. One stood there looking down at the fall. I know they where thinking of jumping. I go over to them thats no why to die if they feel remorce. There can be forgiveness for the ones forced. I place my hand on there shoulder. they turn the hood falling. I see they scar bloody face. I look at him. 

"Marcus..." Slipped pass my lips.

"You can tell." He said. I lean up to him hugging him. He doesn't hug back. I pull away he looks at my hand then to his. His ring finger was gone mine had a engament ring on it. I take the ring slipping onto my necklace.

"I still love you SKy." He says.

"I love you too. You've hurt me more then I can say. But thats what I get for Falling For The Enemy." I say smiling. He leans in kissing me with some much passion. AS a gentle rain came down and covered use washing the dirt and blood off. He pulled away resting his forehead on mine. He smiled I smiled i have lost my heart to a death eater. Even though I can't stand them. He's a slytherin I'm a gryffindor. He's my dark tempation. He's my bad boy. I have Fallen for the enemy without a doubt.