Making up Part 6

I walk Oliver coming to my side kissing me on the cheek. 

"Hey olie." I smile. I do love oliver but in a different way he's like my brother. "Are you sure bout this?"

"Yes any chance is a chance." He says. 

We wak down the halls of hogwarts Marcus glares at me everytime oliver touches me. Walking to class oliver had pratice. Marcus grabs me.

"What the hell? you have A boyfriend." He says.

"Why should you care with you whore." I say.

"Who Nikita.." He says "I only dated her to get you back but your obvoisly went back to your wuss."

"Oliver is not a Wuss. He has more then you could ever gave me." I push him before he pulls me kissiing me. I smile before shoving him off "No were over!"

I sit in class when oliver sits next to me. "Oliver i can't do this to you." I say smiply.

"But sky..." Oliver says. 

"I'm sorry oliver. When I smell love potion I smell him not you." I say oliver just nods he moves next to george. I look back frowning and george sighs knowing I don't mean it to hurt him. 

"Hello," Marcus Sits next me. I turn away bout to stand when he grabs my hand. "Don't go," His voice pleading as were his eyes. I relax and he lets go leaving the necklace he gave me in my hand. "It was for you." He goes to stand when nikita walks in. Sighing As he walked away. I picked up my books and walked out of the room I set it back on his desk as I leave. Nikita Yanks the necklace out of Marcus's hand "Its beautiful." She goes to put it on Marcus looks at me as a tear runs down my face. He yanks it out of her hand and puts it his bag.

Later that day>>

I walk down by the black lake at night. Seeing someone at the lake and I hear crying unknowing. I walk towards it. Kneeling down I hug them Their scent fills my nose It was Marcus. I Pull away and he looks at at me kissing me I kiss back. We lay by the black lake. When we pull away you can see a glowing object in the water I pull it out it was the necklace. I let Marcus put it on me. We sat there under the moonlight.Last thing I remember is falling asleep in his arms. Waking in my bed was it all a dream. I feel the necklace on my neck. Smiling I remember last night how the purple jewel gave off a huge glow. When I leave dressed casually. As I had no classes today well no one but the first years did. I see Nikita waiting at Hufflepuff entrance I frown I thought him and Nikita broke up thats why he was crying. So I decided to walk down by myself. I reach the great hall to see marcus and nikita standing there she kissses him. I turn Running upstairs slamming the door.

Marcus Pov:

"Nikita it's over." I say. Seeing SKylar come around the corner I go to walk over when. 

"But you'll know you'll miss this." Nikita kissed Me. I pushed her away but it was to late Skylar was gone. I shove Nikita running after Skylar. She went into the Gryffindor common room. I sit there about three hours later she comes out.

"Skylar," I grab her wrist softly. "I love your everything to me. I will never be happy until I know you are whether its with me or not." Thats when it happened. She looked at me and jumped into my arms. Her soft pale pink lips were like a petal brushing on my lips as she continued to kiss me over and over. Before locking her lips with mine. She gently pulls away.

"I've waited so long," Skylar says. "It's so nice to feel your lips again."

Skylar pov> (back track)>

Running up the staircases crying I burst into the common room Ginny hugs me as i rock on the floor. ''I love him and it hurts to see him like that." She rubs my back trying to calm me down.

"Sky you know I'm no good at this but maybe you should forgive him. He seems truly sorry not to mention you're depressed." She says nicely. I walk out of the room seeing MArcus unsure of what to do I go to run. When he grabs my wrist i spin around.

Normal>

" Will thats nice to hear." He says taking my hand. He walks me down to dark forest. I started crying. "Whats wrong."

"I don't know I just feel the need to cry." I hug Marcus. "I think I fallen for you. The slytherin the ones who are suppose to be my enemy."