Vincent Part 8

Olivers Pov: 

Going to seeSkylar she wasn't in the hospital wing. I look around seeing fresh snow tracks running out into the snow I see her shivering and red on the ground. I pick her up.

Skylars Po:

"Marcus," I point at a small dot in the distance.

"Marcus!" Oliver yells. He turns and comes over. I shake and move out of olivers tight warm grasp and into Marcus's he warped his coat around me. Oliver help marcus get me in. Before storming away.

"Don't leave me," I say when marcus turns to leave.

"Your boyfriend left remember." He looks at me with a pissed off face.I use the strength i had left to pull my self offf the bed and kiss him. I felt his arms wrap around me. He put me on the bed his lips not leaving mine. Then he breaks the kiss. He kisses my forehead pulling up a chair holding my head until I go to sleep.

Waking up the next day to see marcus sleeping in the bed next to me. I take my last of my stupid medcine I stand yawning getting change in clean clothes that my friends left for me. "Fuck! I look at the skirt this isn't mine. " I look at the hoochie skirt trying to pull it down It was obviously Sams. I got it to go down about a inch but if i sit and stand it will be back up. I run out and hug marcus kissing his cheek. waking him up. I smile he stares at my skirt.

"I need to go get other pants I'm prego I can't pull this off." Rubbing my stomach. Marcus kisses it. "I geuss I just needed to sleep." I smile.

"You need to be more careful for the babies sake." He takes my hand leading me to the portrait I go get changed in sweats and a baggie shirt. I come back out hes walking up the steps in new clothes as well. I walk and meet him infront of the great hall I hug him. We sit next to each other at breakfast. "So hows my baby doing," Fred walks around hugging me.

"Cuz we all know its yours Fred." I say throwing a grape at him. I laughed and he just looked at me with a grumpy faced.

I come out of the The common room seeing marcus leaning againist the wall. He just looked so dpressed. I walk over to him take his hand and ask him "what was wrong?" He looks away. I pull him down into a corridor and into a empty class. "Marcus you can tell me I love you?" he flinched at those words like I hurt him. I go to hug he pushes awya.

"SKylar... I need you to know no matter what I do I love you." He says tears rolling down his face one hits my hand. "If I don't do this their going to kill you. Take you away. I rather you hate me then you be dead."

"What are you syaing?" I begin to back up.

"I becoming a death eater," i step back falling down a ledge tabout 5 feet into to concrete. Next thing I know I'm in the hostipal wing. And My prego Belly is gone. 

"Where is my baby!" I scream. 

"Sorry miss Harris you child miscarried the trauma was to heavy." I break into tears.

I run out screaming "I hate you Marcus!."

Next year>> (Where just going to say its gof cuz I say so)

I walked around school for the last yesar and half like a zombie as if someone ripped my soul out. Until one day Oliver yelled at me on the way to hogwarts. 

"HE is not worth. He wants the Whore Nikita!!!!!" OLiver yells. "I know it will never be me Sky. But I love you and it hurts to see you this way!"

I thought bout this then i thit me he was right! "Your Right he isnt."

Later>> 

I was laughing It felt so good to laugh to be happy.The twins swat at my newly cut hair its all the way up to my shouldersinstead ofmiddle of my back so about a foot shorter.When dumbledore did his speeech and intro duce the two new acadmenys. The girlscame in dancing and twirling. The guys came in with a look at me perfromance and as they walked by. He was tall not tan but not pale he was the prefect caramel color. With these amazing green eyes. He stared at me. Then when they got to the front and were told to just join in with other students. 

"May I sit here?" He asks me at the open space next to me. I blush and nod. scotting over a bit. 

"I'm Vincent Muller," He says. 

"I'm Skylar Harris," I go to shake his hand and he just kisses it.MY face turns bright red and like i always do I cover my face. with my hands. 

"Please dont cover you beautiful face.''.\