Chapter 2

The School Day Ended Quickly And We Were Now Waiting For Our Dad. Serenity Was Skipping Around Me Being So Dang Annoying!

"Can You Stop!" I Said. She Stopped And Frowned. Serenity Was Very Sensitive So I Had To Remember That.

"I'm Sorry." I Said. She Sat Down And Began Coloring. Damn! Where Was My Daddy?

"What's Up Kaidence." Preston Said. He Was Shirtless And Oh So Sexy! I Tried To Keep My Eyes Off Of His Chest, But Boy It Was Distracting. He Chuckled As He Pulled Me Close.

"I'm Really Glad We're Going Out Friday Night. I've Always Thought You Were Cute. I Just Didn't Have The Nerve." He Said. I Blushed.

"Now You Do." I Said. I Heard A Car Horn Beep, And U Quickly Jumped Back.

"Kaidence! Dad's Here!" Serenity Said.

"Dang Your Pops Got A Nice Ride." He Said. I Giggled And Nodded.

"I'll See You Tomorrow." I Said. I Ran To The Car And Got In.

"Um Who Is He? And Why Doesn't He Have His Clothes On?" My Daddy Asked. I Laughed. Here He Goes. He's About To Interrogate Me.

"That Was My Friend Preston. He's On The Football Team And He Was On His Way To Practice." I Said.

"Meeting Horny Little Boys Your First Day? Hm. You Must've Had A Really Good Day." He Said.

"I Did." I Said. He Asked Serenity How Her Day Was, But I Tuned Their Conversation Out. All I Could Think About Was Preston.

When We Got Home, I Quickly Went Into The House To Find My Mom.

"Mom! Guess What!" I Said.

"What?" She Said.

"The Cutest Boy In School Asked Me Out For Friday!" I Squealed. Though I Was Upstairs, I Swear My Voice Traveled, Because My Dad Flew Into The Bedroom.

"Did I Just Hear Something About A Date?" He Said.

"Kaidence Got Asked Out For Friday Night." My Mom Said.

"From That Shirtless Boy? I Don't Think So!" He Said. My Eyes Widen.

"What? Why Not!?" I Asked.

"Kaidence....Boys His Age Only Want One Thing. And It's Something You Won't Be Giving Him! The Answer Is No." He Said. He Was Being So Unfair!

"Mom!" I Whined.

"Roman She Is Old Enough To Go Out On A Date! You Didn't Act Like This When Junior Or Nathan Explored Dating. She Isn't Going To Be Treated Any Differently So Yes Mamas You Can Go." My Mom Said. I Squealed As I Hugged My Mom.

"Thank You Mom!" I Said. I Ran Out Of The Room And Into My Room. My Mom Saves Me Once Again From Hurricane Daddy. She's The Best. I Was Laying In Bed When I Heard Xavier And Aleeyah Arguing. I Ran Into Xavier's Room And Saw Him Laying On Aleeyah Hitting Her.

"X! Stop!" I Said, Grabbing Him.

"You Never Hit A Girl! Ever! That's Bad! What's The Problem?" I Asked.

"She Stole My Xbox Remote!" He Said.

"That Gives You NO Right To Hit Her! Now Apologize!" I Said. He Crossed His Arms.

"Xavier Jermaine Smith! Apologize Now!" I Said. Wow...My Mom Jumped Out Of Me Right Then.

"I'm Sorry!" He Snapped.

"Thank You!" I Snapped. I Grabbed Aleeyah's Hand And We Walked Out Of His Room.

"What's Going On?" My Mom Asked.

"Xavier Was Hitting On Aleeyah." I Said. My Mom Went Into The Room And Closed His Door. I Couldn't Hear What She Was Saying, But I Knew She Was Upset. I Examined Aleeyah's Face And Amazingly She Had No Scratches.

"You're Good To Go." I Said. She Walked To Her Room And I Went Back To Mines. I Laid In My Bed And Watched TV. Until I Eventually Dozed Off.

(All The Kids In The MM.)