Chapter 24

*(One Week Later)*

Kaiden Was Screaming To The Top Of His Lungs As Serenity Changed His Diaper.

"Ahhh! He Peed On Me!" She Said.

"Well Hurry Up! He Hates Cold Wet Wipes." I Said. She Quickly Changed Him And Put His Clothes Back On. I Grabbed Him And Slid The Pacifier In His Mouth.

"He's Sleepy." I Said. I Sat Down And Began Bouncing Him To Sleep.

"You're So Good With Him." Serenity Said.

"Thanks." I Said. I Pulled The Cover Over Me And Kaiden, And Continued To Rocked Him.

"Serenity Clean This Living Room Up." My Dad Said. Since I Had A C-Section, I Couldn't Walk Upstairs So I Had To Stay Downstairs In The Guest Bedroom And I Basically Took Over The Living Room.

"I'll Clean It." I Said.

"No I Got It. You Still Got Them Staple Things In You." She Said. I Rolled My Eyes, But Continued To Rock My Little Man To Sleep. There Was A Knock At The Door And My Dad Went To Answer It. It Was Jessica And Boy Was She Getting Bigger.

"Hey." She Said Quietly.

"Hey." I Said. I Stood Up And And Carried Kaiden To The Back Room, And Laid Him Down In His Bassinet. I Grabbed The Baby Monitor And Snuck Out Of The Room.

"How Are You?" She Asked, As I Sat Back Down.

"A Little Sore Still, But I'm A Lot Better." I Said.

"Motherhood Agrees With You. You Are Still So Pretty." She Said. I Giggled.

"Thanks. You Are Too. Pregnant And All." I Said. She Frowned.

"I Feel Like A Whale." She Said.

"You Are Pretty. Don't Think Down About Yourself." I Said.

"Preston Knows About Me. You Know....Being Pregnant." She Said.

"Okay....What's Wrong With That?" I Asked.

"He's Demanding A DNA Test. He Knows This Is His Baby. I'm Really Pissed." She Said.

"Well Give Him A DNA Test. Let That Be The Proof." I Said. She Shrugged. Time To Change The Subject

"Have You Thought Of Any Names?" I Asked. She Nodded.

"I'm Going To Name Her Kinslee. Kinslee Raeé." She Said.

"That's Beautiful." I Said. She Smiled.

"You Know....You Are My Only Friend Now. Everybody Else Has Either Abandoned Me, Or Is Talking About Me. And Even Though I Always Messed With You And Picked On You, You Still Managed To Forgive Me And Become My Friend. My Best Friend." She Said. I Gave Her A Big Hug.

"It'll Get Better." I Said. There Was Another Knock At The Door. I Stood Up And Went To Answer The Door. It Was Ms. Miller And She Looked...Upset. Scared Even.

"Hey Ms. Miller. Is Everything Alright?" I Asked. She Came In And We Went Into The Living Room.

"I'm Glad You Both Are Here. Is Your Parents Here?" She Asked.