Chapter 5

I Got Up And Walked To My Window. Hearing The Noise Made Me Jump Again. I Looked Down And Saw...Preston? I Opened My Window.

"What Are You Doing Here?" I Asked.

"I Wanted To See You." He Said. He Jumped Up And Grabbed The Side Of The Roof. I Watched In Amazement And Horror As He Climbed Up On My Roof And Crawled To My Window. He Checked To Make Sure Nobody Saw Him And He Climbed Into My Window.

"Shhh. My Brother And Sisters Are Still Awake." I Said. I Went To Lock My Door And Turned To Him.

"Is Your Uncle Okay?" He Asked. I Shrugged.

"My Mom Hasn't Called Me Yet So I Don't Know." I Said.

"Oh. You Look Sexy. Even In Your PJs." He Said. I Blushed.

"Thanks." I Said. He Sat Next To Me On The Bed.

"I Was Looking Forward To Tonight." He Said.

"I Know. I Was Too." I Said.

"You're The First Girl I've Ever Asked Out. I Really Like You." He Said. My Mouth Became Dry As He Leaned In For A Kiss. When Our Lips Touched, It Was Like Magic. He Pushed Me Back As He Laid On Top Of Me And Deepened The Kiss. He Grabbed At My Pajama Pants And I Quickly Stopped Him.

"Preston Wait." I Said.

"What? What's Wrong?" He Asked.

"I'm A Virgin." I Said. Ugh Why Was That So Embarrassing To Say?

"I Am Too." He Said. What? No Way!

"If You Don't Want To Do This Then We Don't Have To. I Just Needed To See You." He Said. He Kissed Me Again And I Laid Back Down. He Pulled At My Pajama Pants Again And This Time I Didn't Stop Him. He Slowly Pulled Them Off, Along With My Panties. He Pulled His Shirt And Pants Off. He Then Pulled My Shirt Off And My Bra.

"You Are So Damn Beautiful." He Said. He Kissed Me Again And We Eased Under The Covers. He Went To Grab Something Out Of His Pocket.

"Wanna Feel?" He Asked.

"Feel What?" I Asked. He Grabbed My Hand And Slowly Put It On His Hard Erection. I Gasped As I Quickly Moved My Hand.

"That's Not Going To Fit Inside Of Me." I Said. He Laughed As He Climbed On Top Of Me.

"It Will. Just Be Still." He Said. He Slowly Tried To Ease Into Me But I Jumped.

"Relax." He Said. He Then Went Down And Began Licking Me...There! I Let Out A Soft Moan As His Tongue Went In A Slow Circular Motion. Oh My God! I Bit My Bottom Lip As He Gently Sucked On My Pearl. He Then Slid One Finger Inside Me And Slowly Moved It In And Out. I Groaned As I Got Into It. He Then Slid Another Finger Inside Me While Licking My Clit. I Moaned As His Hands Moved Fast Inside Me. I Was Wet As Hell.

"Mmm You Taste Amazing." He Said. He Came Back Up To My Lips And Kissed Me, Sticking His Tongue In My Mouth. I Could Oddly Taste Myself And I Did Taste Good!

He Then Pushed My Legs Back, And Slowly Eased Inside Of Me. The Pain Was Inbearable, But I Didn't Move At All. I Closed My Eyes Tight And He Stopped. I Opened My Eyes And Without Warning He Slammed Inside Me.

"Ahh!" I Squealed. What The Fuck! That Shit Hurt!

"Shhh..." He Said, As He Slowly Began Moving Again. He Moved In And Out Of Me Slowly Until The Pain Turned Into Pleasure. He Then Picked Up His Pace; Pinning My Arms Above My Head. I Moaned And Moaned As He Continued To Stroke Deep Inside Of Me. I Felt Something In The Pit Of My Stomach As I Exploaded Around Him.

"Damn!" He Said As He Jerked And Collapsed On Top Of Me. We Laid There In Silence...Breathless...Speechless.

"You Okay?" He Asked. I Nodded. He Kissed Me Again Before Pulling Out Of Me. I Winced At The Unfamiliar Feeling.

"Did I Hurt You?" He Asked.

"You're Really Asking Me That?" I Said. He Laughed. I Slowly Sat Up And Began Putting My Clothes On. My Body Was Sore As I Put My Pajama Pants On.

"Can I Lay Here With You For Awhile?" He Asked. I Nodded As We Cuddled Under The Covers.

"Can I Ask You Something?" He Said. I Nodded.

"Will You Be My Girlfriend?" He Asked. I Nodded Again As He Kissed Me.

"Think You Can Go For Round 2?" He Asked. I Giggled And Told Him Yeah. We Did A Round 2 And After That, I Was Officially Worn Out. We Got Dressed Once More And He Was Getting Ready To Leave.

"Can I See You Tomorrow?" He Asked. I Nodded. He Kissed Me Once More And Disappeared Into The Night. My Heart Skipped A Beat As I Unlocked My Door And Crawled Into Bed; Laying In The Spot Where Preston Took My Virginity. I Fell Asleep.

(Preston In The MM.)