Chapter 10: Beerus vs Dakon

Previously,
"Well...time to kick Beerus out of his place..." he said and wakes over to Beerus's room.
20 months later...
As Beerus awoken his sleep, he stretched his arms and yawned. He looked around and noticed that he was in his own room and bed.

"Hmmm, how did I get here? WHERES CHAMPA.." he yells but stopped after he felt a huge surge of energy emitting from a few metres away. Beerus quickly changed out from his clothes and flew out of his room.

As he walked out of the room, he saw a Sayian with red hair meditating a few metres from his room. Huge aura was slowly emitting from him as his hair floated in the air.

He then had an idea that he looked like Dakon! His faces became serious as he began to walk towards Dakon

He then had an idea that he looked like Dakon! His faces became serious as he began to walk towards Dakon. "It's too dangerous to keep him alive for much longer. Killing him now will be much easier." Beerus smiled at his silly past thought of having a successor, but now it seems to post as a danger to his existence.

However, a voice had stopped him from releasing a hakai ball. "You might not want to do that..." Whis came from the tree slowly floating down. With his staff he shows what will happen if Beerus has blasted Dakon.

Beerus's eyes widened in shock and horror of that image and immediately placed his hands down. "That's right...put your hands down kitty..." Dakon said as his eyes opened and more aura began to emit from him.

(Mastered super Sayian god)He stood up and glared at Beerus while Beerus's face became red and Smokey

He stood up and glared at Beerus while Beerus's face became red and Smokey. "You dare to talk to me like that!!! I am the..." before Beerus could continue, Dakon shot his fist and hit Beerus in the chest. This send Beerus far enough that he came back from behind.

( imagine the Kamehameha is Beerus instead)
As Beerus flew back, Dakon remain still and shot his fist upwards which knocked Beerus sideways into the ground. "Quit talking and start fighting." Dakon said with a low tone while Beerus slowly stood up.