Chapter 10(season 2): The Hunt for Star of Creation and the End of Omega Shenron

Previously,
"Why did you summon me?" She asked and crossed her arms. Dakon then replied, "Shouldn't you thank me instead. Anyways, I need a Potara Earings that can match two powers together regardless the level and can last until the fusion wants to split." Hephaestus face became serious when she heard the request and replied, "Well to do that, I need a huge burst of power when I create that Earings. Additionally, you need to get the star of creation, in the place which holds the soul of Omega Shenron..." When she said that name, Dakon grunted as he then nodded....

Dakon turned the god of blacksmith back into a soul ball and hopped onto Geundoowun. He then waved good bye to Death who just nervously waved back.

As Dakon travelled, he practiced his renewal taekwondo kicks and form when he discovered something new.

Dakon relaxed his body at one point and went into a new stance where all of his body has been relaxed.

When Dakon did a Re-Taekwondo high kick, he felt the space shifted and all the rocks around him crash.
Author's note: I am just gonna call renewal taekwondo, re-taekwondo.

Dakon then did his beakdu with his new stance and caused a few shock wave to appear. Out of the blue, Mori Jin appeared beside Dakon and patted his shoulder. Feeling a huge pressure, Dakon spun and did a recoiless kick.

Mori Jin smiled and countered with a re-taekwondo extreme low kick. However, Dakon in his ultra instinct state dodged the low kick and spun with a round house kick. Both of them exchanged kicks. Dakon smiled, "Re-taekwondo weakness, it weak in close combat." Dakon's hand rested on Mori Jin's chest and...
*push* Dakon's palm turned into a fist in an instant and strike Mori Jin in the chest.

"Wing Chun, One-inch punch" Dakon said as he got into his relax form. Mori Jin smiled and took of his hoodie, leaving Dakon confused. "Relax, I came here to tell you something." He said as he smiled and did a calm down gesture.

Dakon stood back up and asked, "What brings you to Geundoowun Master?" Mori Jin smiled and did the same high kick Dakon did. This caused the rocks in the far distance break into pieces. "This is the recoiless re-taekwondo. You will only achieve it once you master renewal." He explained when Dakon jumped on Geundoowun.

"I finally got a new form!!!!" He jumped and jumped until Geundoowun shook. Dakon opened his eyes wide and sat back down, patting his cloud. "Sorry buddy. Wait Master..." he turned behind and noticed Mori Jin had disappeared.

When Geundoowun reached the "centre pint of the universe...
Dakon was sleeping on Geundoowun when it bounced and shook him awake. But no shaking could shake Dakon awake. The cloud became dark and struck lightning on Dakon.

He shook opened as his body vibrated with electricity. "Why..." Dakon moaned in pain and stood up. "Thanks anyways. Wish me luck." He said as he stretched and hoped into the centre point.

As Dakon dived into a river of light, he saw all of the creation in this universe, the fighters training, the rivers and mountains. Out of the blue, he hit the ground with a thump and jumped back up. Dakon stared into the endless view of nothingness. He breathed and relaxed his emotions into ultra instinct.

When he opened his eyes, he saw a bright stone filled with the whole galaxy in it. Dakon walked over to get it. "He should appear right about..." as Dakon thinks, he walked closer to the stone.

Until... "Now." Dakon turned behind and did a roundhouse kick. However, his kick was caught by something. As Dakon turned around, it threw his feet away. Dakon crashed into the ground but his punches the ground to stop his motion. As he stood up, he looked into the eyes of Omega Shenron. "Time to die..."