Chapter 2(Season 2): Broly vs Vegeta

Previously,
"VEGETA!!" Broly roared in anger and dashed to him.

As Vegeta's eyes widened at the speed of Broly as he brought both of his hands up and blocked the attack. But the impact pushed him across the ground. As Broly continued to attack, Vegeta dodged the following attack and smirked. "You are so weak. Is that all you have? HUH???" He dodged and kneed Broly in the stomach.

Broly got pushed up with him clutching his stomach. Vegeta went in and continued to attack Broly. As his punches connected, Broly was getting destroyed. Until...

"ENOUGH!!!!" Broly yelled at the top of his voice and blocked Vegeta's fist. Vegeta was shocked by the increase of strength and was punched by Broly. His punch sent Vegeta to the air. Broly then raged and leapt into the air to slegehammer Vegeta to the ground.

Vegeta bounced out and yelled with anger and turned straight into his super Sayian God Blue Evolution. "You are gonna regret ever touching me now." Vegeta said before Broly tried to attack him. Vegeta blocked the attack with one hand and used it to pull Broly in. He then used his left hand and twist his body to punch Broly in full force.

He then dashed to Broly and grabbed his head with his left hand. He then used his right hand and continuously hit Broly's head. After words, he drag his head across the mountains and released him into another mountain.

Before Broly could recover, Vegeta blasted him with Ki Blasts multiple times. He then placed both of his hands together and yelled. "FINAL FLASH!!!" A yellow beam came out from it and hit Broly full force as it blasted through the other mountain.

Broly landed on the ground when Vegeta still stare ar him and muttered, "Weakling" As he walked away, he heard Broly slowly getting up.

As he turned behind, he saw Broly with a serious anger rising. His veins popped out as he then yelled. "ARGHHHHHH!!!!!" His power grew and grew until he hit the false super Sayian form.

 "ARGHHHHHH!!!!!" His power grew and grew until he hit the false super Sayian form

Vegeta smiled and made a fighting gesture. Broly was confused and thought that he was mocking him. Broly then got more angrier and dashed straight at Vegeta. Both of them clashed and fight together. Each of their punch were blocked by each other. But Broly got faster and uppercut Vegeta. Using the same method, he sledge hammered Vegeta to the ground. But as he bounced of the ground, Broly zoomed down and dragged Vegeta's head across mountains. After words, Broly threw him up to the sky and rushed to sledgehammer him again.

However, Vegeta turned straight to his blue evolution 2 form. Sparkles of electricity appeared on his body, as his eyes opened. He then free fall to the ground, missing Broly in the air and landed on to the ground with a crash. He stood up and saw Broly coming.

"FINALL...." Vegeta powered up and waited for Broly until he appeared infront of him. "FLASHHHHH!!!" He yelled and released the beam once more. This time...

Broly yelled as he took on the whole blow. However, it seems like he was trying to do something. Broly opened his mouth as if he was trying to eat the attack. All of the sudden, Broly had consumed the whole attack. Power rose in Broly as rocks hover up the ground.

"RAGGHHHHHHH!!!!" He yelled as he turned super Sayian  form.

This time, Broly and Vegeta charged at each other once more. However, Vegeta was getting frustrated as his stamina continued to deplete. "I need to end this fast. If not I am gonna get tired. BUT SCREW IT. I AM THE KING OF SAYIANS. I WONT LOSEEE!!!" He then powered up and dashed to Broly. Both of their fist made contact, creating shockwaves. However, the fight didn't stop there. Blows were exchanged with Broly and Vegeta.

Vegeta didn't hold back and used the technique he had mastered beforehand. As Broly threw another punch. Vegeta swiped his hand downward and hit his fist down. His hand created a spear like shape as he brought it up and fast to hit Broly's eyes. When it landed, Broly covered his eyes. Vegeta took this chance and used his legs to do a low sweep kick and got above Broly.

(Notice the chain punch)
He pushed his fist in to Broly chest while the other pulled back. He repeatedly hit Broly as the ground formed cracks.

Broly managed to ki blasted Vegeta to get out of that situation. Vegeta then got into a wing Chun stance and waited for Broly to charge again.

Not being an idiot, Broly decided to open his mouth and fired a beam of his own. "ARGHHHHH" it caught Vegeta as he was browned back and clashed into the mountains.

Broly then looked at his power and noticed that Vegeta's power will be a lot bigger than his. He bend his knees as he screamed and a new green energy rose in him. He yelled even further until the grounds cracked. He had achieved Legendary Super Sayian.

Dakon smiled at the progress and Whis understood, "so he is a legendary super sayian

Dakon smiled at the progress and Whis understood, "so he is a legendary super sayian." Dakon laughed and said, "Told you I had great eyes." "For guys..." Whis said as he chuckled a bit. Dakon growled and stared back to the battle.

(Play music)
Vegeta had saw Broly's power sky rocket to nearly reach his. Broly then charged at Vegeta. His speed was super sonic that Vegeta could react and got hit by Broly. Broly then grabbed his foot and slammed him repeatedly on the ground. He then tossed Vegeta in the air and got ready to punch him.

Vegeta then somersaulted and did a downwards kick to Broly's arm. This pushed his arm of as Vegeta took the chance and kneed Broly in the chest. Letting him bounce off, Vegeta went behind his back and blasted him with full force to the mountains. "YOU WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO BEAT ME!!!" He screamed and final flashed him again.

Broly screamed in pain as Vegeta went to his evolution 3 form and continued to hit Broly. As Broly was on the brink of death, Vegeta raised his palm towards Broly. Broly silently waited for his death to arrive. However, after a few seconds, he looked up and saw Vegeta offering a hand. "I commend you for your strength Broly. You have an uncertain but incredible potential. I acknowledge that my father was a shit person and apologise on his behalf. Now would you join me to destroy and surpass the gods?"

Broly smiled and accepted Vegeta's hand as they got up.