Chapter 8(season2): Vegeta's Limitbreak

As Dakon disappeared with his Geundoowun, he flew to the wide space of galaxy, leaving Whis behind.

Whis was perplexed to why Dakon left but chose to bring the unconscious fighters back for more training.

Dakon snapped his fingers as a scroll came out. "Now how long will it take me to reach the underworld..." he wondered as his finger shifts down to a line.

Underworld, 3 days and 12 hours,

"THAT LONG!!!" Dakon shouted as he sighs. He pats his clouds and said his destination. "Might else well do some training. I need to brush up my basics" Dakon said and stood up. Geundoowun expand for Dakon's need to train. Dakon need some basic kicks with perfect form but something felt off.

"Basic, am I good at it?" He checked his flow as he did a few combo with his kicks and felt that his balance was off. "Hmmmm...I should try this." Dakon repositioned himself in a proper stance and kicked again. He smiled and continued training.

Meanwhile, in Dakon's planet...

When the fighters woke up, they looked around confused in their base forms. "Did we got our asses beaten by Dakon?" Goku asked. Vegeta and Broly grunted while Piccolo and Gohan sighed.

Vegeta got up furious and pointed at Goku. "I HAD ENOUGH OF BEING WEAKER THAN YOU! Face me in battle NOW!" Goku had a serious face when Vegeta challenged him and agreed. "If it's for you to grow stronger. Fine"

They both got into their fighting stance. They both turned super Sayian god and charged at each other. Goku did a roundhouse kick but Vegeta caught it and countered with a punch. Goku stumbled back when Vegeta went in and slams Goku with his fist.

Vegeta then fired a bunch of ki blasts which all hit Goku until... "KAMEHAMEHA!!" He launched a Kamehameha wave and hit Vegeta while he was shock. As the dust clears, Vegeta was in his super Sayian blue evolution form. "Prepare to suffer, Kakarot" Vegeta said.

As Vegeta charged at Goku, Goku turned into his blue form and shouted, "KIAOKEN TIMES 24!!" His KIAOKEN blue form activated as he caught Vegeta's fist easily and countered with a ki blast which knocked Vegeta back

Goku and Vegeta clashed and created a stalemate. Vegeta looked like it was nothing as he smiled, "That's all Kakarot?" Goku smiled and increased his Kaioken. He increased in speed and hit Vegeta without him realising it. Vegeta was knocked back but he charged back in and dropped down with an extreme low kick.

Goku was flipped and Vegeta used this chance to grabbed him by his leg and threw him down

Goku was flipped and Vegeta used this chance to grabbed him by his leg and threw him down. As Goku hit the ground, a final flashed followed and hit him full force.

Vegeta flew down and got ready to punch Goku when...

Goku has entered his ultra instinct omen form. He moved abit to the right and avoided the attack. He raised his knee and kneed Vegeta in the face who got knocked back and instantly went into his ssj 3 blue evolution form.

Goku started the attack and was avoiding Vegeta's punch while hitting him at the same time. Vegeta decided that this was not enough and went into his ssj 4 blue evolution form. He sped up and caught up to Goku. He then went in to head butt Goku in the head.

Goku was stunned when Vegeta pulled him into a knee attack. "Renewal TAEKWANDO Beakdu." He said and knee Goku again. Vegeta followed up with a Galick gun and then a final flash. The first one hit him but the second. Goku leapt back and countered with his own Kamehameha.

Both attacks collided. Vegeta pushed hard and it seemed like he was winning, but Goku breathed in and focused more of his energy into the pressure of the attack. "ARGHHHH!!!" Goku yelled and his attack power increased tremendously.

When the hit nearly hit Vegeta, he thought, "I can't lose here. I CANNOT!!!" He yelled as his power increased too and his hair grew and he smiled.

 I CANNOT!!!" He yelled as his power increased too and his hair grew and he smiled

His final flashed flew pass Goku's Kamehameha and hit Goku full force. He charged at Goku and grabbed his hair and slam him to the ground. While dragging Goku's head, Vegeta yelled once more and threw Goku into a huge mountain.

"This is Super Sayian 5 Blue evolution." He said while he powered up another final flash. Until...a golden beam appears again and Goku 100 has arrived.

He sighs and thinks, "I can't maintain this form for long, I have to end this fast." Vegeta charges at Goku as both of them clashed and attack each other with such furious blows that shook the planet.

Vegeta seemed to be losing the stalemate when Goku did an instant transmission and reappeared behind him. Vegeta was slammed in the chest when he flew a few feet away. Goku then dashed straight to Vegeta and did a roundhouse kick. As his heel knocked Vegeta's jaws, Vegeta falls of, barely awake.

Goku charged a Kamehameha and blast it to Vegeta. "It over." However, as the blast hits Vegeta, he seems no where to be found. Being in such position before, Goku looks around in caution. Out of the blue, Goku senses an energy and started attacking behind him. There was a Sayian with blue hair and silver aura, Vegeta.

As Vegeta moves each time with each attack, his body moves without thinking at all

As Vegeta moves each time with each attack, his body moves without thinking at all. His hair starts to glow silver as he got faster and faster in his super Sayian 5 state. Vegeta dodged an attack and grabbed Goku's arm. He tossed him away a few kilometres away into another country. "FINAL FLASH!!!" Vegeta launched his attack so fast that the beam reached Goku in a millisecond and hit him.

As the beam went through Goku, he thought, "Well, it's over." When the beam disappeared, all was left was ash...