Part 10

Note before reading:

Here we are. The moment everyone has waited for. Shit's going down. Only five parts left after this chapter. Getting ready to say goodbye is not fun. Thank you for all of the comments, you guys are a treasure.

-------------

When you were little, your father would often describe his favourite sounds to you as he would change them every day. Some days it was the sound of raindrops pelting down on the roof of the greenhouse; on other days it was a piece of music that brought tears to his eyes; often he would say it was the sound of your laugh. When your father had asked you about your favourite sound in the world you had said you hadn't heard it yet.

But in this very instant, you were irrefutably sure that it was your name slipping off Bucky's lips when he looked at you; his breath ragged from kissing without pause, his pupils blown wide and his lips slightly swollen from kissing you. You felt that if your dad were to ever ask you that question again, you would probably leave the swear words that were accompanied by your name out of your answer.

Bucky had you pinned on the couch; his muscular upper body hovering over yours as his lips explored your neck; his teeth biting into your skin gently before he soothed those very same spots with his tongue and lips. As the trail of fire he left on your skin continued down towards your shirt, Bucky looked up briefly as his hands lingered at the bottom of your shirt, his bright blue eyes boring into yours while his lips refused to part from your skin.

"Can I undress you doll?"

You nodded before your mind had even processed what your heart was already agreeing to, because his fingers on your skin felt like some forbidden kind of magic you had finally unleashed into the world and now there was no way of ever going back. Bucky's breathing became more ragged as he slowly pulled your shirt off your body, allowing his eyes to take in every single inch of skin that was revealed of your body; like he was watching water burn. You stared back at him breathlessly as his fingers lowered to work at your jeans, slowly pulling them off your legs. His pace was so excruciatingly slow that you couldn't help but sigh somewhat impatiently. Bucky's lips curved up into a smile.

"You Americans are so impatient," he commented as he finally pulled your pants off completely, his voice heavy while his eyes didn't seem to be able to leave you, ever. His large hands found your ankles as he got on his knees, slowly sliding his hands up your legs while his eyes roamed over all the places his hands were touching you.

"Well, we do-" you started smugly but whimpered when his hands suddenly pushed your legs apart, his lips connecting with the inside of your thigh where he started leaving deliberate wet kisses. The stubble on his jaw grazed across your skin while his teeth and tongue set to work; overloading your mind with so many sensations you didn't know whether you wanted to moan, sigh or beg him to keep going.

The sight of Bucky on his knees; his hands wrapped around your legs while his face was between your thighs had your panties dripping with arousal.

"A little wider doll," Bucky breathed as his hands pushed your legs apart just a little more before you felt him move up, actually feeling his breath on your heat as he allowed one index fingers to slide under your panties, pulling them to the side to expose your aching core to him. Bucky had imagined doing this to you a hundred times over, but never had he actually planned or anticipated you would lay here spread out for him with your eyes begging him to taste you.

Then he kissed your heat, his tongue immediately finding your clit which was coated in your juices. You were able to feel Bucky groan against you as his hands immediately grabbed onto you more firmly, drunk on the way you tasted on his tongue. You threw your head back instantly as you breathed out his name. It was easily the most sinful sound that had ever left your lips.