Chapter- 6 (ARROGANCE- PART ONE)

They were all still discussing, when the visual went on again.

ZiXuan scrunched his eyebrows, 'Didn't you all say (Looking at the juniors) that there might be a break before the next segment starts?'

'Well, this seems like the rooms in Gusu Lan, but....' Xichen commented.

But Jiang completed his sentence, 'With a touch of Lotus Pier, especially Wei WuXian's touch', raising an eyebrow towards the said man, what with all the notes and talismans and half done writings, strewn all over the place. And to be honest, none of it was legible enough to figure out.

'Whhhaaatttt... what are you looking at me for. I don't even know about that. It might be the future...' Wei WuXian got defensive.

'Umm... actually, it is A-die's room only. Am sure, he is going to be there soon, may be to warn us or give some message.' SiZhui spoke from his place shrugging.

'Well, my Little Radish can never be wrong, can he?' Came Wei Ying's voice from the visual, who had now entered the room.

'A-die', 'Senior Wei', came the excited shouts of the juniors.

The said man grinned widely, 'Yes my little ducklings. Am here. Okay, before everyone else gets killed due to curiosity, (and he takes a look around the room, looking at all the dead people. His throat constricted, seeing them. But he just can't give away the entire thing, or it will all be for a naught. They needed to understand his timeline, so that they wouldn't make the same mistakes in theirs. So containing his emotions, which was helped, by Lan Zhan's hand rubbing circles on his, under the table, smiled cheekily) let's get to the point.'

Wei Ying continues, 'First of all, the visuals for today, ends here. I think you all need food and some nice rest. Hmmm... (as everyone nodded). And the juniors will come back. Aw.... (Looking at their sad faces), you will all go back tomorrow again. Don't make those sad faces. Okay.'

Everyone contemplated and thought it was alright. As it is, they were all in a space where it didn't affect their timeline. So it was alright, if it took a bit more of their time. At least they wouldn't be making the same mistakes, they might have originally made, looking at the direction these visuals were going.

'Ah! Wen Chao, don't make those faces. You don't look endearing at all. Rather, more like a dog.' Wei WuXian said with a bad face.

'A-Xian', 'Wei WuXian', came many voices, the dominant of which was Jiang Cheng's, ' Don't you really think before speaking, even in the future?'

'ChengCheng.... (He whined), come on, don't spoil the fun.' Wei Ying grinned.

'Fine. You have your fun. And what about the 'you', here in this room with us? What if something happens to him, because of your "FUN"?' Jiang Cheng was irritated with his brother to be honest.

Wei Ying's grin widened. Both the future's and the present's. The one in the visual spoke again, but this time he had a teasing in his tone, 'ChengCheng, are you worried for me?'

'Ughh... stop calling me that. Or I will come and break your legs.' Came Jiang Cheng's voice, but not from the one in the room, but from the visual.

And right then another voice, which sounded quite sexy and husky to Wei Ying of the present, sending a shiver down his spine, 'No one hurts Wei Ying.'

Everyone was confused with the voices, but before they could raise their questions, they were all diverted. 

The Jiang Cheng in the room was wide eyed hearing his future-self's voice. So was Lan Zhan, though much less that Jiang Cheng, for he already has his doubts, due to the looks SiZhui gives him. But before he could come out of his wonder, Wei WuXian grinned mischievously, 'Well, ChengCheng, I guess it's time for me to leave and meet the other you. I will meet you with all my family, after I have altered the array a bit myself. So okay bye. My radishes, be ready... 1...2...3...