𝐩 𝐫 𝐨 𝐥 𝐨 𝐠 𝐮 𝐞: beginning

IT ALL LOOKED DIFFERENT from where you live – a rather average house if you call it. All you had in your living space were two rooms, no stairs, and some furniture. But the place your father called his boss' home is much more different compared to your home, you considered yourself barely average from looking at its garden outside, its indoor design almost resembled a hotel lobby.

But the floor you're stepping on right now is much cleaner from where you live. It's made out of marble and reflects your figure if you look closer at the clean floor. From the floor itself, you're amused and can't help but look at the marble floor.

And if you weren't tugged by your father, you must've just stayed in the same position and just look at your knees.

"Akira L/N, correct?" A rather deep and hoarse voice introduces itself and steps of the man's heels clicks the floor as he approaches you and your family. Your mother smiles, it looked so different.

When you look up, you watch the man bow and take your mother's hand to press the backhand onto his lips. "It's a pleasure to finally meet my best employee's family." He smiles, smiling like that gave you shivers when he eyed you up and down that you had to stand a little behind your father's leg.

He chuckles and without another second of staring at you, his eyes lock with your father's. "Please take your seat here." He says as he walks towards the living area and pats the coach's essence. " – I will call my wife and we will talk."

He pauses when he looks at you again who is now admiring the ceiling, eyes sparkling at the chandelier. "How old is your daughter?" He asks his employee in sign language, your father.

"She's six, master." Your father vocally answers back, only hearing little of his voice. He's partially deaf, not mute. This answer grants a smile from your father's boss.

"Excellent. My son is the same. Maybe we can set the two up." He claims in sign language and you look up at your father who pats your head when he nods at his boss' suggestion. The boss shrugs his shoulders, a cunning smile on his rather slightly wrinkled face. "Excellent."

You tug at your dad's sleeve, still a little intimidated by the man and the place he lives in. Your father hums and looks down at you just for you to sign him, "What's his name?"

"I call him Master Chishiya."

You furrow your brows and tilt your head, "Why master?"

"Because we will work for him."

"We...?"

AND THAT'S WHEN IT ALL BEGAN