𝐭 𝐡 𝐫 𝐞 𝐞: mutuals

SINCE THE DAY you made the effort of growing your strawberries, you have then realized how much of a fan Shuntaro is when it comes to sweets. It wasn't only strawberries but one time you wanted to experiment and make some strawberry chocolates and milk with the help of your mother's phone and gift them to Shuntaro.

But only since then, you two weren't friends, it was more of looking at you like a personal refrigerator that gives him his favorite snacks and drinks.

And usually, you would come knocking on his door by this hour in the morning but it was already past noon and you still weren't present. In fact, you haven't been present for three days. He comes down to the living room to call out and question your disappearance.

He has seen your parents working but you weren't able to make it. Don't get him wrong, he wasn't particularly searching for you but the snacks. "Father?" He calls out loudly but only the maids have answered him by saying that his father isn't there at the moment.

He asks one of them. "Where is mother? She arrived here yesterday." He says and the maid answered him by saying that her mother is found in her office. He mumbles, "of course."

He knocks on her office door, "Mother?" He calls out then leans his ear to the wooden door to hear anything and heard a voice – it was his mother, probably talking on the phone. It was incoherent but he can sense mumbling.

That is when the door opened, revealing his mother. "Mother, do you know where Y/N is?"

"Oh. Is she the daughter of Akai? I've only heard about her once from her mother."

"Yes."

Her mother bats her eyelashes, smiling at her son, "Aww, are you two finally getting along? I have heard from her mother that you two weren't."

Shuntaro rolls his eyes. "It's not like that. She just has these really good strawberries and I want one but it's been three days, and she's still not here."

Her mother arched her back to a straight posture, visibly disappointed. "Oh."

"Can you get me one?" He asks his mother.

"No. No strawberries are tended like theirs, they are farmers so they provide those to us. You will just have to wait. Maybe those strawberries haven't grown yet."

"Oh." He looks down at his feet. "Is Y/N working for father?"

His mother smiles again and pats his head, "No but she will work for you when she grows up."

"Oh." He shuffles his feet, "What will she work for?"

"Anything that you want her to do."

"Oh. Okay."

"Good. Now leave mommy be to her job. I have to visit the hospital." She informs and was about to make her way when her child stops her.

"Why do you always have to work for the director?"

"Because we need the money." She answers before hastily leaving the kid to his own thoughts.

"Oh." He looks back down at his feet, "But we already have enough money."

When he walks back to his room, still craving those strawberries, he opens the door just to see his window seal open and found you climbing in. He jumps from the surprise and closes the door immediately. "Y/N?!"