𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫

You have  E N T E R E D in the library of memories

You have E N T E R E D in the library of memories.

Welcome back to your Smoke and Mirrors, Y/N L/N. I had hoped that you'd come back here for your memories. How are the games? How are your friends? How was the Borderland? They're specially designed for you, so I hope you found yourself ecstatic.

In here, there are no games, no arenas, and you're not in the present. Only the past that leads to the present you. It gets even more fun when you realize how much those memories progress through your present in Twisted Borderland. The world that reunited you with your two former best friends! Chishiya Shuntaro and Niragi Suguru.

What's that? Former best friends? Oh, why, if you're new here, you'll get to understand more if you play (read) the game (story), Twisted Borderland

What's that? Former best friends? Oh, why, if you're new here, you'll get to understand more if you play (read) the game (story), Twisted Borderland. But for those players (readers) who have read it, please proceed.

Oh, how exciting this is! You'll finally get to see who you were! Aren't you excited to see them again, L/N? Please don't be scared.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
But before reminiscing the past, I would like to remind you that the STORY INCLUDES:
Nudity, non-consensual sexual content, mature content, psychotic behavior, vulgarity, bullying, neglect, mental illness

So let me ask you again, L/N. Do you wish to access your memories again?

YES/NO

If you have chosen no, you are free to exit the storyline anytime you want.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
If you have chosen yes, please follow these INSTRUCTIONS:

1. Be respectful to all Y/Ns in the comments and the story. If you have any criticism of how the memory is progressing (how the story is written), please be kind and point it out.

2. Be patient with the librarian of memories, specifically the previous gamemaster (writer) in Twisted Borderland, Bartosza's updates for this storyline. You can always tell how much you are excited to unlock a new memory but sadly, she doesn't update constantly but she makes sure to give the best out of her time. Perhaps your comments and votes can motivate her even more.