⌠Chapter 10⌡─ The announcement.

The group of young Na'vis dove into the water, finding an even more beautiful view in the bottom of it.

The tree of souls was shining brightly, making some of them had to fight internally for their eyes to get used to it. It had many big leaves waving side to side with the waves, making it clearly different to the tree of souls the Omaticaya's were used to.

The group got divided. Everyone made their way to a different leave to have their own moment of peace with their memories. Tsireya nodded as a signal for them all to made the links to the tree, all of them grabbing their braids calmly and connecting them to the leave they had chosen. Tsireya smiled while looking at the others, some of them already seeing their memories.

Neteyam fastly looked at Tsu'kida, who was staring at the leave in front of her with her braid in her hand, hesitating if she should trust Eywa to let her see her happy memories and not the most painful ones. The Metkayina noticed the boy's eyes were on her and turned his way, meeting with his gaze which was filled with worry. She smiled at him, slightly closing her eyes and tilting her head a bit. Neteyam returned the gesture and gave her a warm smile, his eyes expressing sympathy.

Tsu'kida turned back to the leave and closed her eyes, praying to Eywa for her being able to see one of the happy memories she had, they weren't many but at least she wanted to see vividly one of them. The Metkayina slowly and carefully made the link, getting her head back and her pupils widening instantly.

She then found herself in the beach, lying down in the warm sand and the sun shining brightly directly into her eyes. Tsu'kida sat up and looked in front of her, seeing she was in the main area of the Metkayina clan.

Come on Kida! They are already here! ─ she heard from the distance. When she looked to where the voice came from she found a small Tsireya waiting for her in the water with two Ilus prepared for them.

The Metkayina ran to the water and made her way to the other one, noticing quickly the happiness on the other's face. Her look changed instantly to an excited one too, remembering what was happening after.

The two Na'vis rode fastly away from the beach, meeting quickly with what they were going to see. The tulkuns had just come back from their migration cycle and everyone from the clan was already going to receive them. The two Metkayinas accelerated their pace and a smile appeared on their lips as they watched the rest of the clan talking to their spiritual brothers and sisters.

Tsu'kida and Tsireya took different paths now, making their way to the tulkuns they wanted to see.

Tsu'kida heard from the distance a familiar sound coming from a tulkun, her spiritual sister. She stopped next to it, quickly getting down from her Ilu and swimming next to it. The tulkun got the small Metkayina to sit on her flipper for her to not get tired.

"I see you, my sister!" Tsu'kida said through the sign language.

"I see you, Kida! I'm glad to see you again! You've changed a lot this time we were apart!" The tulkun replied with happiness in the tone she used.

"It's been two years already! I missed having you around here... And you have changed a lot too! You're now more beautiful!" The Metkayina said with a big smile on her lips and her eyes slightly closed.

"You look prettier now too! ... Has anything changed while we were apart?"

"Well I'm living with Tsireya's family now, Tonowari offered to take care of me until my parents came back, but I'm still worried for them..." The girl said with sadness filling her eyes again.

"Oh don't worry Kida, they will come back soon, it will be okay!" The tulkun said, making the Metkayina smile again.

"Come on, let's go play around!" Tsu'kida said forgetting about her worries, a wide smile appearing on her lips and her ears down a bit.