Addendum 1: new beginning.

Drip.....drip....drop

Y/N: "f-fuck. Why is it so cold?"

I woke up in a stir, my eyes opened as alarms shot through the facility, I remember being asleep. Asleep for a long..... long time. Why? Why was I asleep? It doesn't make sense.

I went to the mirror as I looked in it, faking a smile and practicing my look, checking my expressions to make sure I could still fake it properly. It was a nice dream, it was peaceful. Serene even, as if I could ever find-

BEEEEEEEEEEP

Y/N: "DAMMIT ALARM STOP RUINING MY INNER MONOLOGUE"

Well, good to be back I guess. I stepped back out of the containment facility as I saw the dark long hall, it's sirens call of danger alluring me. Safety or fun? Fun, definitely fun. I don't remember how I got here, nor do I know who took me here. All I know is that woman have a certain allure towards me, they seem to have a stronger effect the more dangerous they are. I could scarcely remember something from my past, someone named Connor. It's all that's been on my mind for a year. I forgot who I was, what I was and why I was.

Although if I think then therefore I am, or something to that effect. For some reason all that's in my head is stupid quotes and bad poetry.....

Y/N: "hello? Anybody? Broke semi cautious immortal here, tallyhoo!" I screamed out to nobody in particular. Although I could hear faint eating, before turning the corner and seeing a familiar face. She was a small goo woman, around 3,6 with moderate bust and a thick figure. She was a large bright orange and was currently chewing on some candy that was left behind. She stared up at me as I crouched down and patted her head. She shifted and smiled giving a open wide smile with her small fang hanging out.

999: gleuble! Gurgle!

Y/N: "h-hey! Your the uh..... fuck it's coming to me. Cuddle monster right?" She looked slightly sad for a reason I couldn't put my finger on. I shrugged as I patted her once more before moving on, she seemed persistent as she followed me.

A little time passed as I walked through the facility, each corner the same as the first. I saw some zombies and decided to ignore them because I'm not fucking stupid, before turning once again. There I saw my doctor on the floor. His name.... Dr bright.

I put on the necklace as I heard his voice once more in my head, usually his necklace would take over peoples mind and overwrite there conscious, for me it just meant he could talk to me. I didn't know why.

Dr. B: "it's me, the devil.... Commmmmittttt sinnnnnnnn"

Y/N:"your not fooling anyone yknow? We've been friends for 3 months. What made you think you could fool me?" I said nonchalantly. My words coming off more smug than amused.

Dr.B: "ugh, i thought I'd at-least find some entertainment in a xk end of the world event, but no, you had to ruin my fun you fucking snob"

Y/N: "your about as cheerful as I remember, some would even say your bright" a ringing groan could be heard in my ear.

It's good to be back.