Eternity

There you were or weren't? A meaningless object created by meaningless things for no real purpose. You wondered why this was and why it had to be so. Your thoughts rushed as to why you were here, a pit of darkness so great not even the light or the gravity around it could escape. It was however oddly calming in a sense. You had no responsibility, no needs no wants only.....tranquility.

Dark

Dark

Dark

Then light came.

Y/N: "OH fuck....oh I'm not dead that's disappointing."

You don't know where you are or where you went. You saw- what did you see? It was beautiful and scary both balanced in horror and beauty.

Y/N: "okay so I blacked out and I'm in..... A garbage can? Are you trying to say something fate?"

You got outside of the garbage can and walked into the light.
You started melting into a gushy red substance then reformed into whole and went back into the shadow

Y/N: "BITCH THE FUCK!? Did I just melt into fucking goo!? Thank God it didn't disintegrate me or I would actually of died. Well maybe that's not so bad. I value my life if I'm free but I'd rather die than be.....there. he held malice in his tone due to the scp foundations numerous experiments and torturous mating rituals. Lizard mates are very rough AND obsessive so it seems."

Y/N put on a trash bag and walked into the light. He assumed since the shadows protected him he'd make his own. He walked into a store grabbed some food a backpack and a magazine labeled PlayBoy™ and walked out briskly ditching his scp uniform and putting on overalls a leather jacket gloves a ski mask and sun glasses.

Y/N: "I look like a fucking hand me down robber. A SEXY hand me down robber!"

He saw,from the corner of his eye the most abominable thing to walk this earth. Which is a accomplishment to what he's seen. A pile of flesh and bone contorted and moving. Squishing sounds can be heard after every "step" if Y/N saw this shit in his dreams he'd cry. He sneaked pass it and tried to forget the memory as to not get PTSD. He then had one of his worst fears at the moment realized. They were EVERYWHERE like god damn popcorn Cornel's of doom.

He saw a building labeled Va t tek? Some of the writing is scraped off. He headed inside and found a storage room with some supplies and a secret exit. He realized he should get some help and then called for her. The one trump card

Y/N:" COME TO ME SCP ****/****"

he waited and waited eerie silence was filling the building. Nothing was showing up, no soul for miles most likely. He was truly alone. How very unfortunate and sad.

Y/N: "okay... This is somehow more scary than her actually showing up. She was near immortal if I didnt have my regen- oh god if I didnt have my regen- I'd be one of them."

------------------Timeskip---------------------

You see a dark place. Different from the first but very similar. You cannot breath and you struggle. You gasp and flail but nothing seems to work. Then you see it, light guiding you. A tentacle with a poles width wrapped itself around you. Drags you back down to the abyss.

Y/N jumped with a start in a cold sweat.

Y/N: "OH SWEET MOTHER OF ALL THAT IS- oh I'm still alive. Well time to get to work I guess....."

Y/N has been here for 3 weeks now trying to remember his way of getting to this hellish place. He found an underground bunker and made it his home. He got multiple sunlight panels and made a endless power supply. He hooked up a ps4 and ps3 with a flat screen and made a self sustaining garden. He couldn't use sunlight so he used led lights instead. (Look it up)

Y/N: "ah sweet potatoes reminds me of my home country, or atleast where I last remember before I was found and captured like a damn lab rat slowly dying in a cage. "

Audio log number 22? I think so atleast. Hi my name is.... "Ford" or atleast that's what Ill go by and have been going by in these audio logs. If any personal find this 1: fuck you 2: you'll never find me and 3: I wish I was dead. So day 700 of my survival here and to be fair I am adept as hell at surviving. As a matter a fact I am so good I accidentally killed the ONLY group of survivors I found. If it wasn't for the fact I could return by d- ah fuck that hurt. I hate my life. Of course I had to be named after a car and get flung into by a parallel dimension traveler and then be labeled as an scp. I miss my old life. Well anyway today I found out that the goop actually dosnt kill you! It takes control of your body and then you become a husk! Which is weird because I seem to remember it not affecting me but whatever. I found some food and a gas mask and thats all really. *Sigh* I wanna go home.

Y/N: "eh I'll listen to the next one tomorrow. He actually provides some nice tips for me. Plus his happy attitude and jokes are nice. Although I wonder what his trait is if he's an scp as he says he can return by something."

Y/N pondered for a bit before heading back to bed.

The next day Y/N did the same thing listed to Ford cry on an audio log and says he's going to try to return to the manor. Very cryptic but eh whatever. You just wanted to get back to 999. She was really the only person you ever cared about, well calling her person is generous but you get the idea.

Y/N: "I am flesh and I am bone all rise ting ting like glitter and g- the fuck was that!?"

A lightning fast object hit Y/N so hard it knocked him into a tree.

Scp 999 appeared seemingly out of nowhere and started violating Y/N. Something was amiss however. Scp 999 didn't know anything about sex. And she certainly wouldn't charge for it. This 999 looked different as well. It was shaped as a big sister with dog ears and a tail.

Y/N: "okay... So I think I understand now. This isn't my earth......but how did I get here? Also BE GENTLE!"

As time went on Y/N started to faint. His fate left to the orange succubus herself

------------------------------------------------------

Take your guesses as to who Ford really is and how Y/N got to this strange place.