The jealousy

So your day started off as normal, well as normal as being a scp can get. You were told to go into scp 682s chamber for mandatory cuddles.

682: "as I was saying we could soul bond-

Y/N: "no I don't want to be literally chained to you for eternity."

682: "b-but.... HMPH!"

The giant reptile went to the other corner and pouted while mummering about how unfair you are to her. As if she couldn't crush you under her waist. So your time was up and you headed out back to your test chamber and decided to pace around the room and play with scp 999 before trying to suffocate yourself in 999. Apparently you can breath in her.

Intercom: scp 5874 please report to test chamber #997

Y/N(inner thought) hmm 997 is the test chamber for shy gal right? Ah shit I really might get killed or yknow... Raped preferably the ladder. Although I wonder where that plague doctor went. Jesus it didn't dawn on me till now. I haven't seen a big Mac in 10 years. What year is it? Did half life 3 come out yet? Why am I rapidly thinking things? Why is my dick wet- OH DEAR GOD.

Y/N threw himself against multiple walls a door, spinned around in several circles did backflips and the ol' roll.

Y/N : "I will NOT BE LEWDED BY GOO"

Scp 999 held tightly and firm, her prey will not escape.

Scp 999: "m-mine! Ywou wwil bwe mwiin"

Y/N: "LOOK A DEPRESSED PERSON!"

Scp 999 instantly looked away and back to find the door close and the guards escorting Y/N.

Scp 999 thought of a fitting punishment for Y/N such as lewd things like hand holding head-pats and cuddles. Scp 999 does not know about sex but has primal urges to do so.

Scp 999(inner) I don't know why he dosnt want to cuddle. I saw him doing these things with that blond girl. Masters so mean to me... But it's OK! I can still love him even if he dosnt love me. I won't let him go he's my property

Y/N entered the test chamber of 096. He remembered when he escaped this very beat only to be brought back. How very ironic no?

Scp 096:"g-go away."

Y/N: "well i-

Before he could make his witty quip an alarm blaired very loudly repeating the same message.

THIS IS NOT A DRILL. MULTIPLE SCPS HAVE ESCAPED AND LOCKDOWN WILL BE IN EFFECT. SCP 173 SCP *bleeping* SCP 049 AND SCP - *************.

Y/N: "I feel like this happened only a bit ago...  Well shit."

Y/N tugged on 096 shoulder and she instantly pinned him down after recognizing his scent. She felt a primal urge and ripped her jumper off but 999 busted in and covered Y/N. 049 and 268 along with 166. They all glared at each other, except for 999 she just gurgled and smiled

Y/N: "ladies ...ladies there's not enough for all of you so you should fight it out to find who's best girl! And don't look at the doorway I plan to run away through. Eh eh?"

It got bloody fast. No one harmed 166 because of her charm and 999 can't die. 682 (not 286 a FUCKUNG HAT) and 96 were ripping each other to shreds 049 was poking some guards outside and you took the chance to run only to be caught by 173. You walked past and ran into a room. You saw a document which started the whole containment breach.