Chapter 2

Luna's pov
I wake up to "duuude she's hot!" A male voice said. "Shut up Mikey!" Batman guy yelled. "Where am I?" I ask sitting up. "Hogwarts bra" this "Mikey" said. "Ok... Fair enough" I say taking the bag off my head. "Leo can we keep her please?" Mikey asked. "What would master splinter think?" 'Leo' asked. "Wait what are your names?" I asked. "I'm Leonardo but you can call me Leo" 'Leo' said. "That's Raph, Mikey and Donnie" Leo says gesturing to each. "Welp the names Luna Crest" I say pointing at my self. "Let's hide her before splinter finds out.

"Ok bro fallow me" Mikey said. "This is my room" he said happily. I take a manga book out and jump onto Mikey's bed. "Ok brb babe" he yelled and ran out the door shutting it behind him.

I am staying hear and his room is a mess. So I'll be nice and clean a little. I put on my headphones and play call 911. As I clean I hear "TO THE HASHI!" By an older voice. Mk.
Whatever
I finned cleaning and plopped Back down on to Mikey's bead and read one of his deadpool comics.

About 11hours later.
"Where the hell are they?" I ask myself. I open the door. And look around. I really had to pee. I ran to a bath room.
I hear rustling outside of the door. A door opened. I hear Mikey scream "we lost her dudes!" Oh no their looking for me. I step out of the bathroom. "Hey guys" I say. They froze wiping their heads around. "Where where you!!" Raph yelled. "In the bathroom" I respond. "Is this Luna?" A mans voice asked. "Y-yes" I stutter out. "I am splinter. I must ask why are you hear?"
"W-well I-I was saved b-by your sons" I respond quietly. "Ah..." Splinter said. "She has a good soal.. You may stay" he said and walked away. "Can I get stuff from home?" I ask looking at the turtles. "Yeah ok" Leo said.

I walk inside my apartment the turtles follow close behind. I grab my stuff and start to walk away. We wear about 20 feet away and my apartment exploded and engulfed the building in flame I stare at the building all those innocent life's lost.

I released my dad was in their...
I heard their screams as I fell to my Knees tears falling.

No...
Please...no...
Now...
Their...all...gone