Chapter 1

Hi my name is Luna Crest. I love monga, anime, all art and wolves. I am bullied, exiled just because I'm different. Well I am a social awkward potato. I have dark brown eyes, long brown hair with red dyed bangs, I also have glasses (well I am a nerd) I also work with April o'nile. One day we were on a case by the docks.. "LUNA! Are you listening to me?" April asked angrily. "No sorry" I respond. "Well get the camera out! There's foot clan activity!" April responds. "Ok, ok will do" I grumble. Once I got the camera I started to videotape it. Oh my god.. Why are they stealing chemicals that are used for DNA improvement? I tried to get a better shot, but slipped... "Hey what are you doing here-" the man was cut off by a huge.. TURTLE?!?! The fuqk? "Are you ok ma'am?" A deep voice said that strangely sounded like batman. I jumped up and hugged him. "Thank you thank you thank you! You saved me!" I say starting to tear up. He tensed up a bit but didn't hug back. "S-sorry I didn't mean to.. Invade" I say letting go of my save-yore. "I-I should g-go" I say nervously. "APRIL GET OUT HEARE!!!" I scream. "One sec" she responded. "Did you see anything?" April asked. "I did see someone... He saved me..." it say shyly. "WELL, what did he look like?" April asked curiously. "he looks like a giant turtle, there were also three others..." I say. "O..k.. well let's get you to the mental hospital" April says. "N-No! I'm not crazy!" I say. "well now you're fired" April said seriously. "So be it" I say walking away.

2 weeks later

Luna's POV
I've been working on the recent foot clan activity. I was going to take the subway home but then foot clan soldiers came with guns and order us to get to the ground. A female yelled "we no you're out there come out we start killing hostages!" I was so scared. "You!" She pointed at me with the gun "Get up" suddenly the lights went out and the bus went by. I then heard yelling. What is going on? I suddenly see
four familiar shadows run out. One of the foot soldiers came up to me and started to kick me. It hurt so bad that I started to I cough up some blood. "Hey get away from her!" A familiar batman voice yelled angrily. "W-What?" I ask weakly. "Come with me ma'am" the batman guy asked kindly. "O-ok-" I was cut off by getting hit by the man again. The batman guy got so mad I thought a vain would pop. "GET AWAY FROM HER!!" The batman guy yelled. The batman guy picked up the foot clan soldier and threw him on the ground. I heard a bone chilling snap of f the foot clan solders jaw. "Let's go..." "Luna, my name is Luna..." I respond. "Ok..... Luna let's go but you need to were this" he then put a bag over my head. I felt dizzi and my world went dark..