Chapter 3

Luna's pov
I look at the now ashes of my house. Why did this happen... Now their all gone. Mom... Dad... My sister... Now their is only me. I turn to the turtles tears streaming down my face. I don't know what to say. I stand up looking away from the building. "Let's get back to the layer" I state. I check my bag to see if I had my little something special.

When we got back to the layer I told the boys I had to 'go to the bathroom'

----Trigger Warning----
I pulled out my little something special... My razor... I smiled down at it. I knew I could go to the guys but I felt so.. so alone. I gripped the razor in my hand. I pull up my sleeve and give my wrist a good 43 slashes. I turn my attention to the other wrist... 37 lashes, but I'm not done yet I take off my pants and slash myself over 100 times each thigh. I clean out my cuts and put my razor back in my backpack. Wrapping my wrists and thighs in cloth. I put my clothes on covering all the bloody cloth. I flush the toilet to make it seem like I actually went to the bathroom. When I got out I heard yelling. "If you think you can be a better leader then why am I here?!" Leo.... "MAYBE I WILL!!" Raph... I look to see Mikey motioning me to be quite. I obligate and just walk past them and stood next to Donnie. "Hey Don" I said. "Hey" he responded. "Where am I going to sleep?" I look up at him. "We have a spare room between Raph's and Leo's rooms" he stated. "Or the couch" I roll my eyes and put my hands on my hips "I'll go with the room" I grab my stuff and headed for the empty room. I saw two doors one had Raph engraved on it and the other door had Leo engraved on it. With my door I pulled out my razor and wrote Luna on it. I opened the room to see a bed, desk, two lamps one shelf ext. I set up all ma shit while blasting Bullet by Hollywood Undead. As I sang alone I heard Mikey's voice yell "DINNERS READY!!" Followed by a faint "Michelangelo"

-----At Dinner----
We had this 'pizza soup' I didn't know what to do so I just sat there contemplating life while staring at the 'food' in front of me. I start eating and to my surprise it was actually really good. When I'm done I get up and wash my dish and put it in the dishwasher. Then Donnie came over and accidentally spilled really hot water on my wrist. I winced in pain. Donnie in a panic grabbed my wrist and pulled off the cloth to reveal the cuts on my left wrist. He gasped and the others came into the room. I was like a deer in front of headlights. "Luna what's wrong?" I look up seeing master splinter. 'Oh shit' I'm so Fucked....