amnesia ✧

(only mechamato story here lmao)

Mechamato followed the villain, unaware that now it's only them here.

"You can't escape now #####! Surrender!!" The armoured hero said bravely, pointing his finger to the villain. The villain face turned sour. "You don't wanna fight me kid" The villain said lowly, yet still pulled out his weapon. He wasn't psychopath but he need to get rid of any obstacles.

As the fight when on, the villain became more and more ruthless. Attack Mechamato any chance he could, not once showing mercy. Never once breaking a sweat fighting the boy. He managed to hit the hero multiple of times. Causing Mechamato to fall to the ground even, but he wasn't someone who would give up that easily.

Mechamato tried to stood up, but it was unsuccessful. "Just give up, a kid like you can never beat me!" The villain laughed. "..n..-ever!" The boy yelled bravely. The villain grinned, then took out his weapon again. Raising high in the air for the final blow. Mechamato couldn't avoid it anymore, his eyes widen as the weapon came closer.

"How long till he wakes up doctor?"

"Soon."

Voices echoed in his head.

The boy woked up, he was in a unfamiliar room. He looked around confusedly. 'where am i?' he thought, fear replacing his confusion. Men in white entered one by one, all claiming to be doctors. He was insured what doctors were but He let them do 'check ups' on him, it wasn't painful just weird..? As it was like something he should have known but he doesn't.

After the doctors left, two people entered this time but they weren't wearing white. The woman crouched him. "Amato.." She called sadly. Strange, he didn't know any Amatos. He looked at the woman confusedly. "You're Amato" The man then spoke, sitting at the far end of his bed. He is..Amato?

"Come on dear, visiting hours is almost ending. Let his friends talk to him too" The woman suddenly stood. She along with the man left.

After them, three people then entered. All around his age. Before he could try to examine their features, a boy hugged him. The hug was warm, it felt familiar but he just can't recognize it as a memory. "Amatoooo" The hugging boy spoked, he sounded so happy that it made the boy felt happy too? He didn't know why.

The boy let go of his hug, now standing with the other two people. "Dey Amato, why do you look so confused. Don't you remember us?" The other boy spoke, he instantly was smack by the only girl. "Didn't you hear what the doctor said? He has amnesia"

His head began ringing with pain, the word amnesia repeating and repeating. The pain was so unbearably, his vision got blurry but he can still make out that the three had left and the doctors re-entered. A unfamiliar memory flashed.

Days passed,those people visited him everyday. Teaching him about himself in those days but he seemed to forget everytime.

But today was apparently more special. The doctors let him go back home, he has a home? The two older people took him while the other three left.

When he entered the house, he was greeted by a tall and scary robot. The boy backed up, clearly fearing the robot. The robot introduce himself as Sumorai, a good robot apparently. The robot took him everywhere near the house. Until the last place, their garden. The boy seemed so fond there, so Sumorai left him there.

The boy admired the peaceful atmosphere.

"..a..ma.to..?" A red robot spoke,breaking the silence. The boy looked around, but no one was there, the robot was talking to him. He pointed his finger towards himself as if asking 'me?'

The robot hugged him tight, murmuring swears and other different things that wasn't very clear.
---

Amato started to remember the things those people teach him. Soon, he was able to go to school with the robot to accompany him. When he entered the class, he instantly recognise the three and ran towards them.

After a unfamiliar person entered. The class started, everyone called the man 'Mr.Jamie' so Amato supposed that's his name.

After class, everyone but Amato and the other four left. They were all chatting, he wasn't sure if he was invited so he just stayed quiet.

Amato looked around, everything was getting blurry. His head was throbbing with pain, vivid memories flashed but he couldn't recognise any to be his. Memories of Mechabot, of Pian, of everyone! He couldn't hold the pain anymore nor he couldn't stand any longer. He used the nearest table for support but it was no used. Before he tried to grip on a different thing, everything went black. Pitch black.

AMATO!

***
A oneshot book because my friends wanted me too. Enjoy!

Inspired by FiyumiSillen story; "Senses"

Inspired by OnlyProtags story; "Who Am I?"