Chapter 1

Need to know:
Y/n = your name
L/n = last name
e/c = eye colour
h/c = hair colour
f/c = favourite colour

***

 "Is this your first time at the daycare?" The woman asked, I stare up at her and my brows furrowed together. She looks from Mommy to me and then back to Mommy, she has orange hair and big glasses. Mommy nods and puts a hand on my back and pushes me forward, "alright, nice to meet you, my name is-"

 "Is that a new friend?" Someone calls, and I jump, running behind Mommy.

 "One minute, Sundrop, I'll bring her to the daycare in a second, I just have to." The lady said, grabbing a tablet before kneeling in front of me, "what's your name, sweetheart?"

 "Her name's Y/n," Mommy said, I nod and intertwine my fingers with Mommy's and scan the room. I watch as kids climb the play structure, swim through the ball pit, there are tables where some of the kids are drawing pictures, a tent of some kind, and a desk with computers. There's also a tall yellow guy, with a sun-looking head.

 "Alright, Mrs. L/n, thank you for filling out the papers and have a fun time," the lady waves at Mommy before she turns to me and kneels, "can you say bye to Mommy?" She asks, I shake my head and wrap my arms firmly around her leg.

 "I'm sorry, she's shy," Mommy says, she kneels too and takes my face in her hands, "sweety, I'll be back in a few hours, ok?"

 I shake my head and she kisses my forehead, she turns to the lady and takes my hand, giving it to the lady. Tears are on the brink of falling, is Mommy getting rid of me? Why am I being forced away from her? Thoughts cloud my mind as I get dragged through the daycare, she brings me to the sun-looking guy and he crouches to look at me.

 "Hi there, friend, my name is Sundrop but you can call me Sun. What would you like to do?" he asks, I shake my head, tears about to fall from my eyes. "What's wrong, friend?"

 "She's shy and I think this is the first daycare she's been to," the lady says, letting go of me and walking back to the computers, grabbing something and walking out of the daycare. I turn back to the brightly dressed weirdo as he tries to make conversation with me. 

 "It's almost naptime, do you like naps?" 'Sun' asks, I slowly nod my head, his smile widens. "Alright friends," Sun starts, all the kids look at him and circle him. "I'll get the lights, and Moon will take care of you guys for naptime, please remember to give him the same amount of respect you give me, okay?"

 They all nod and say 'yes' together, he walks over to the lights and clicks it off. Worry fills me and I look around, my vision failing me when all the lights turn off. The sun-looking man switched to a moon-looking man, his clothes changed from yellow to dark blue and he doesn't have the triangles around his face, he has a hat on with yellow stars.