Chapter 4

It's been years since I went to Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex, all the fun memories there, the animatronics, the nice staff, but mostly the daycare attendant. As I drive the car, the light in front of me turns red and I smile, excited for my first day on the job. I got interviewed a few weeks ago and got excepted to help in the daycare from seven to nine, taking a deep breath, I slowly press on the gas and the car moves out of my driveway.

I walk into the bright daycare, both stuffies from yesterday in my hands as I get welcomed back by a tall lady. I wave 'bye-bye' to Mommy before rushing to find a quiet corner somewhere in the colourful ropey building. Mr. Sun looks at me, his eyes softening and I wave softly at him, I like Mr. Sunny but it's too loud down there for me, I know there is an area for quiet but I like my space. Mommy says that when I need quiet, I should be able to find somewhere for quiet. She was right, as usual, I stayed in my spot until we were called for nap time.

When we were finally called down, Mr. Moon made sure all of us were safe before coming over to me and sitting beside me on my sleeping bag.

"Sun told me you didn't want to leave yesterday."

As I smile while thinking of older memories from the happy years, time seems to be moving faster than I expected and I arrive at the Pizzaplex. The outside reminds me of how it looked all those years ago, except now, it has more stains along the walls and windows. Getting out of my car and entering the building was the most stressful part.

Upon entering the building, everything seemed at peace once I entered the doors; the flashy lights, bright colours that painted the walls, automatic entryways. I found Vanessa sitting at the costumer service desk, off to the side with a few people in line waiting for her to help them. Slowly making my way over, most of the people seemed to be finished at the costumer service, so either they were really fast or I'm just a slow walker because of how stressed I am... probably the latter option.

"Hey!" Vanessa calls once I'm close enough, she waves me over to her and smiles brightly at me.