chapter 5

A few days later

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons ♛📍Atlanta,Georgia11:15

📍Atlanta,Georgia
11:15 .a.m.

We had just got out of school on the way to my grandmas she had called and said that she just made it back from California. And that she needed to talk to me. She stayed like five minutes from the school so it wasn't going to take no time to get there.

He had pulled up in the driveway I told Trey that I was going to go by his house later to get my things since my granny has made it back.

I walked to the door and unlocked it with my key. My granny was just sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey granny" I said giving her a hug sitting next to her.

"Hey baby you look so pretty like always how was school" She asked me.

"Thank you and it was good" I said smiling at her.

" Oh and Trey wanted me to tell you hi" I also told her.

"Tell him hi when you get a chance" She told me.

" I will, so how was california" I asked her.

"It was nice, i'm just glad to be home" She said.

"I'm glad you are back too"I said giving her a little smile.

"Oh there is something I wanted to talk to you about " She said to me.

"Okay"

"So when I was there talking to your aunt we mostly talked about you and your future we thought it was best if you go to California and live with her". She told me. I just looked at her confused cause I didn't want to move. I got so much going on right now and moving wasn't one of them.

"Wait why would I move and I'm living with you I can't just leave you here I don't wanna move" I told her.

"Your getting older and maybe it's something's that you want in life and I just can't provide for you, I just want you to be happy and get everything you deserve baby" She said holding my hand.

Now I was about to get overwhelmed with the whole conversation.

"Granny it's fine I got everything I need right here, Im doing hair so I will have money and get whatever I need" I told her as a tear fell down my face

"I don't want you to do hair all your life just so you can have a few dollars in your pocket I just want to you have better". She said.