chapter 40

- ❤︎︎

Treyvion "Trey" Jermaine Williams ♔📍Atlanta,Georgia11:30

📍Atlanta,Georgia
11:30 .a.m.

"I'm nervous as hell man." I said shaking a bit.

"Bro you gone be straight." Dre told me.

I was now at school waiting to see T. I was going to ask her to prom. I asked the principal if I could use the whole gym to ask her and he said it was cool so I was setting up the rest of my stuff with Dre and Key until the girls brought her in here.

"Say bruh she coming." Key said to me.

"Aww shit." I said to myself.

...

OMNISCIENT POV❤︎︎..

"Where y'all taking me? I gotta get back to class." Ta'liyah asked her friends.

"Best we going to the gym for something it ain't gone take nothing but a second." Aaliyah told her.

They continued to walk to the gym and people was staring at her. She thought it was very weird cause either they were whispering to the person next to them or smiling like something was funny.

"Why the fuck everybody keep looking at me?" She asked her friends.

" We don't know." They said in unison.

They walked a little further to the gym and opened the double doors in the gym.

It was fake candles all around the gym making a path with balloons right beside them.

She walked up to Trey as he had flowers and gifts in his hands. She looked behind him and saw a big sign drop down.

It said PROM? with glitter and hearts all around the poster.

"Baby will you go to prom with me?" Trey asked nervously as the whole school had their full attention.

The gym was full with "Aww's and this so cute."

She started to tear up taking in everything he did for her.

She thought he didn't have to go through all this trouble just for her.

She nodded her head yes as he wiped her tears.

"Yes i would love too." She said as they shared a hug and she kissed his cheek.