chapter 11

~check in💘!

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons
📍Atlanta,Georgia
2:30 .p.m.

"You all done ma'am." I said as I removed any excess hair off of her.

"Thank you baby." She said as she got up out of the chair and handed me the money. She also gave me a tip.

"Thank you. You have a blessed one."I said as I walked her to the door.

"You too baby."

I went back in my room and called Aaliyah to see what time she was coming she said around 4 because that what time she's leaving work.

I put my phone down and started playing some music on my tv.

Bare with me started playing through the tv.

"I been telling niggas lies trying to spit up all my time with two or three guys cause I can't make up my mind I know I'm so indecisive and I know that you don't like it and  I never let my guard down but you steady tryna wife it ohh no.."

"Don't you see that I got baggage." I sang as I cleaned up my area.

"My hearts way to hard to manage."

"Ohhh nooo I can't give a nigga my trust said you working to change that but just bare with me."

I heard I got a text message so I grabbed my phone.

bestieee🤞🏾
imessage

bestieee🤞🏾

bestieee🤞🏾: wyd

me: nothing what's wrong?

bestieee🤞🏾: i need ya to come by the house

me: k on the way now

I grabbed the keys off the counter and told my granny I was leaving. I shut the door behind me and locked it. I texted Liyah and told her to just call me when she was on the way to the house.

I made it to Trey's house so I put the car in park and got out locking the door behind me. I took my keys and unlocked the front door.

"Front door opened."

I went to his room and he was in the shower. I just sat on his bed until he got out. I was on my phone just scrolling through tiktok when I heard a door shut causing me to look up.

He came out the bathroom with a wife beater and some nike shorts on.

"Why you needed me to come over?" I asked breaking the silence.

"So you can help me go to sleep." He said grabbing his controller off the bed.

"I guess this better not take long cause I gotta go back home and do hair." I told him getting out my crocs and taking off my jacket.

"Girl fuck up. You gone be back in time. I just ain't been sleeping to good lately." He said.

"Why not?" I asked.