chapter 20

- soon as i get homeeee

Ta'liyah Nicole Simmons
📍Atlanta,Georgia
9:30 .a.m.

I decided not to go to school today and just do hair just to do something to keep my mind off things. Today was just one of those day where I didn't feel like talking to nobody. I just wanted to be by myself and do something I loved.

We have came to agreement that's we was gone take things slow for real this time. The first time he was still rushing things like when we was in texas but I loved ever part of it honestly but I feel like we rushed a lot of it for us to be talking for one month.

I'm just having second thoughts i don't know why though.

I had a client coming at 10:15 so I was preparing for her to come .

I heard the door bell ring so I went to the door.

It was a man with a bouquet of flowers.

"Order for Ta'liyah ." He said.

"Yea that me." I said He handed me the flowers.

"You have a blessed one ma'am." He said as he walked off the porch.

"You too." I said as I shut the door and locked it.

I looked around the flowers looking to see where they came from and it was a note on them.

- g'morning this just a little sum to let you know I was thinking bout ya and how much i appreciate you I love you T fr. I hope ya have a great day.

I read the note and my heart melted he is literally the sweetest thing.

I heard my phone go off so I went to grab it.

treyvion❤️.
imessage

treyvion❤️.

treyvion❤️: did ya get the flowers?

me: yess thank you so much they are so pretty

treyvion❤️: it ain't nothing this just the began fasho but what you up too?

me: waiting on a client.

treyvion❤️: wyd later? ima come get you.

me: doing hair maybe call me later

I heard another knock on the door it was my client. Time goes by so fast I didn't even realize it was like 10 something already.

"Hey." I said as I let her in.

"Hey your flowers pretty." The lady said .

"Thank you. You can go to the back let me put these in some water." I said as I closed the door.

She went into my room. I put the flowers in some water.

I went back in my room and started looking around  for a wig cap. I had everything out but that. Once I got it, I put it on her head. She had already came with her hair braided down and I love that . I usually braid their hair down but if you come prepared that makes it easier on me .