Innocence

*Jeongin pov*

"Felix, are you sure about this?" I ask my best friend. He's wearing a large smile as he takes my hand and leads me into the bright building. The bar in the center is manned by a boy slightly taller than me. He seems pure, but to my mind, everyone seems pure. Except the people kissing in the back, who are making really loud sounds.

Felix tugs my hand towards the bartender, who introduces himself as Taehyun. After getting a simple water (Lix got a chocolate alcohol drink thing but I don't really know what it is), I begin scanning the place for nice people. Lots of them seem to have their own partners or are really drunk and about to faint. I don't think I'll be moving tonight; there are too many people to get up from my seat anyways. Taehyun's hand gets dragged away, leading him to abandon the bar. The other boy has long, black hair hugging the back of his neck. Flecks of blond-ish hair peek out from behind his raven locks. The boy introduces himself as Beom, and takes the smaller Taehyun away.

When I look over, Felix is gone from the stool. I spot him by the door, on the back of a shorter muscly man with black hair. He waves before the door closes, leaving me alone in this crowded room. I prop my feet up on my chair and curl into myself. I order myself something partially alcoholic, because anything too strong will probably get my lightweight self drunk.After downing the liquid, I stay in my seat and wait until closing time.

"Hey buddy, are you okay?" a hand taps my shoulder. I look up to see a long haired man slightly swaying in the spot where he stands next to me. His eyes seem nice, but there's something in them that I can't identify. I can feel the effects of that simple punch of alcohol beginning to take it's toll, so I take the stranger's hand and let him lead me upstairs. He lays me down on the hard bed and takes off his clothing. His size makes me paler than I already am. Is this how I die? His hands are gentle as they unbutton my shirt, slide my shorts down my calves, tug on the waistband. His restless fingers finally come to rest on my cheeks (the ones on my face), angling my face towards his as he takes my mouth virginity in a sloppy kiss.

I don't really know how this works, but a soft knee to my bare butt is enough to make my lips part and let his tongue in. He's probably done this before, but he seems to be taking care of me like he knows it's my first time. After standing a few steps away from my exposed body, admiring his work, he comes closer to run his hands down the side of my torso, making me squirm because it tickles. He takes my legs and puts them on either side of him as he sits down. I put my hands around his neck as he wraps his arms around my waist, pulling us close. My stomach touches his abs, and I suck in a breath. His cock is touching mine, but he hasn't done much to me. One of his hands removes itself almost reluctantly from my waist. It lubes itself up before thrusting a few of its fingers inside. My eyelids squeeze tight as tears start to form. The stranger looks at me and licks the salty water away. He continues pumping it in and out of me while marking my unblemished collarbone.

*Hyunjin pov*

The boy whimpers as I take his virginity. His skin is so pale and pure, like his mind. He even restricts his sounds maybe because he's ashamed of them. I take two of my fingers and pry his mouth open just a little, making him release his moans. They're not loud, like I thought they would be, but really quiet, as if he's lost his voice. His small frame seems to jolt whenever I slam into him. His rib cage shows as he takes large breaths of air. The cutie is at complete mercy to my whims. I won't rape him though, or treat him badly. If I do, he might never want to see me in the future, and I want his first time to be good enough that he wants to do something similar again. His fingers fidget on his stomach, which bulges in and out each time I push in. After multiple rounds of him coming and me coming twice, I finally give him a rest. He slumps back into the pillow, exhausted from getting railed.

"So you are the one they talk about," he whispers before sleeping. "The one Felix and the others call the sex predator, Hyunjin."