The cultists

Tuesday, 28 August 2018, Place unknown

Charlotte was finally getting the care and help of a nanny called Olivia who was making it a little more helpful for Chariot to deal with the hard work that is being a mother, having a little more support, besides his wife Croix and the people of the Cavendish mansion, this time they had a little more rest amidst all this care that needs to be done with the little child.
But still there are tensions, the cultists were still active, which showed a lot since the fire in Luna Nova, as well as Margareth that was loose, what the girls were still half in alert training physically improving the magic to be able to face these dangers that can appear every minute.

In a very unknown place, that is in the United Kingdom, but still unknown, was the base of all the cultists of that organization, after a month that the missions were accomplished, Daryl, Alef and others that participated of the attack to Luna Nova, were called for a meeting, since the leader ended up discovering some things and with a little tension they went there, since a call like that the presence is mandatory every direction. From there they were walking through the corridors of the organization, arriving at the dark room of the boss, who was sitting in the middle of a throne, with a corridor where in the corners of it there was a kind of pool by the side full of some fishes, everyone stops in front of him bowing and the boss himself raises the sceptre.

" Very well, the mission for the total destruction of Luna Nova was accomplished, that doesn't mean we don't have a success, you were supposed to kill everyone, but everyone survived, do you know what that means? I could execute each one of you right now for such incompetence " said the leader.

" Forgive us, great leader Pulcher Magus, we could not cause too much shock for what happened afterwards, they were with cameras and surely they knew that there had been an attack," said Alef and Pulcher walked a little further ahead, getting close to the cultist.

" Ah Alef, you know, you did well in your mission, but " Magus stabbed the man in the chest " I don't want incompetence here, don't try to justify your failures, now question them in hell " Said the leader, who then threw his own body into the water, staining it with blood, then being devoured by several fish in the water that wouldn't stop moving, until he himself returned to the throne.

" Sovereign Alef is one of our best men, in our situation we cannot afford for him to die.... " Said another who was hit by a spell that caused him to be slashed in the chest, falling towards the pool full of fish.

" I already said don't try to justify your incompetence, you could have killed them while you were inside Luna Nova and nobody would know, even if the building collapsed and you died, you would be decorated as legends, you would have a space in our paradise, but you chose hell, you chose cowardice " Pulcher said.

" I meant to be sneaky, you know what Pulcher Magus, you are a bunch of equally incompetent, they are weak opponents, you are wasting time, they should all be at Cavendish mansion grouped together, apart from the others who from what I saw have simply gone to live separately elsewhere, we can start sweeping family by family, they are leftovers from the failures of those missions years ago, apart from the main group " Cavendish said.

Everyone at that time got tense, they didn't expect that Daryl herself would confront the leader like that, so much that the leader himself kept quiet, then, stood up, with the scepter in his hand pointed to her, casting a spell that would perforate her, who dodged and was constantly trying to dodge more knife throws that were rolling, until she ended up being hit, but not in lethal points where she was hanging in the middle of the wall, by several knives.

" You really are a witch trying to be smart in front of my leadership," Pulcher said, dropping the knives that made Daryl himself fall, half kneeling before him.