Whats happening

Suddenly I was hungry; no, I was famished. How could that be, I thought. I started cooking pizza rolls, thirty-two in a box. I poured out two boxes onto the cookie sheets. I thought I could save time by cooking extra. I can eat a few and put what I don't eat in the fridge. It will make great little snacks. I was delighted and excited by that thought. While they were cooking, I was eating cookies that I thought I had finished the night before and drinking a two-liter of mountain dew; the sugar seemed to make me hungrier. I ate half a box of zingers and finished the cookies and soda. I let out a burp that would make my brother proud. The pizza rolls were done; I put them in two bowls, a smaller one to take to the living room and the rest for the fridge. The fridge was almost full; I didn't realize I had bought so much.

I put the bowl of pizza rolls in the living room with a two-liter bottle of soda. I walked to the bathroom and thought about weighing myself, but instead, I went to the kitchen and started eating Reese's peanut butter cups and another soda. I thought I needed to eat something real, filling, and tasty because I deserved it.

I started the water boiling for spaghetti. And put a loaf of bread in the oven for garlic bread. I cut up and cooked two pounds of spaghetti and added a stick of butter and sauce in a large bowl. I suddenly came to my senses. "What am I doing," I said out loud. The thought you're treating yourself; you deserve it came to mind. I thought I'm going to start watching what I am eating. My thoughts were after this last meal; I don't want to waste it now that it's cooked.

I had trouble eating the spaghetti with a fork. I had broken it up too small, so I improvised mixing in the sauce and butter mixture and funneled the whole thing. I felt a sense of pride at my innovation, then dread; it was heavy. Pulling down on my stomach. I walked to the bathroom and weighed myself 164, mostly this food baby.

What am I doing? No sooner had I thought that, and I was enjoying the loaf of delicious buttered crunchy garlic bread. After finishing it, I patted and hugged my packed, growing gut, admiring its curved appearance; with my hands, I walked to the living room to watch some TV and saw the pizza rolls and soda. I had forgotten I had cooked them. When I sat on the couch, my belly forced my legs to spread apart, and I started in on the pizza rolls and soda.

I was drained and nodded off for a few seconds and came back to chugging a gallon of rich, delicious chocolate milk. And still eating pizza rolls, looking down at my shirt, I saw the curve outline of my full belly pressing outward. I blurred again, and I was greedily spooning the last of a gallon of Neapolitan ice cream into my mouth. I rocked to get up to no avail and decided instead to sleep. I woke up several times with food in my mouth or my hands.